Pictures of your USP stuff?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. i second jessica alba


  2. beauty is in the eye of the beholder...so every man may thinks of a different woman...Also each product would be a different woman...
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder...so every man may thinks of a different woman...Also each product would be a different woman...
    O boy - This is going to get interesting...

    TNA?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  4. My personal embodiment of TNA





    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  5. that boosts my test levels to no end...
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
    •   
       


  6. My personal embodiment of Prime...


  7. Quote Originally Posted by MorningMetal View Post
    My personal embodiment of Prime...

    I was watching Pulp Fiction last night, LOVE me some UMA!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    My personal embodiment of TNA





    Bump and..

    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GoHardOrGoHme again."

    GHOGH, you would LOVE the picutres Iron Lungs and I would post in my logs

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Bump and..

    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GoHardOrGoHme again."

    GHOGH, you would LOVE the picutres Iron Lungs and I would post in my logs
    I guess i should be up in those logs!!!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  10. Some hot women, but no more stash pics? I feel cheated not seeing all these other stashes I was reading about.
    PHF Rep


  11. i agree....where is everyones stashes!!

    Come on dont be shy...its not about the size of ur stash..its about being USP groupies! haha
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  12. ^^ Prime



  13. finally got mine up!!

    I left out my bulk tubs of Super Rx,1 tub vat attack!,2 tubs bulk 1-carboxy, DominATP, 1 bottle of recreate and an open bottle of AP.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Some hot women, but no more stash pics? I feel cheated not seeing all these other stashes I was reading about.
    Hope this helps.



  15. Here's the USP Lab's stash guys (excluding the bulk P-Slin which is a rock hard ball now and bulk 1-Carboxy)

    Try not to get too intimidated









    I swear the bottle of PowerFULL and 1 bottle of Anabolic Pump is at least half full
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Here's the USP Lab's stash guys (excluding the bulk P-Slin which is a rock hard ball now and bulk 1-Carboxy)

    Try not to get too intimidated









    I swear the bottle of PowerFULL and 1 bottle of Anabolic Pump is at least half full
    My stash is not all that crazy right now or I would post it up. I miss the bulk powders though, USPowders made my last Asteroid stack awesome making my own bulk PF.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    My stash is not all that crazy right now or I would post it up. I miss the bulk powders though, USPowders made my last Asteroid stack awesome making my own bulk PF.
    Post it! Show some USP love.

  18. Just ordered some USP Labs stuff today... this should help me come a little closer to an actual contender to some of you guys

    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Just ordered some USP Labs stuff today... this should help me come a little closer to an actual contender to some of you guys

    It is going to take everything I have to not prank your ass.
    The Historic PES Legend

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    It is going to take everything I have to not prank your ass.
    Oh mann haha I didn't realize I had my cell # in there
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Oh mann haha I didn't realize I had my cell # in there
    TOO LATE!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    TOO LATE!
    NOO !

    The site I use for uploading files to is down right now and I can't fix it
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  23. Not a huge stockpile, but I though I'd show my support.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  24. is there another tub behind the RC and jack3d?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  25. Yeah there is. I got a crazy good deal on those two. $18 a pop.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Oh mann haha I didn't realize I had my cell # in there
    Expect ma call! And many thanks for the support, my friend!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    Not a huge stockpile, but I though I'd show my support.
    Well appreciated!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Was going thru some old pictures...
    By EasyEJL in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 06:57 AM
  2. Pictures Then, Pictures Now
    By Pikaberdot in forum Pics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 04:40 PM
  3. New Pictures
    By mixedup in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 03:00 PM
  4. New pictures
    By dez/null in forum Pics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 01:35 AM
Log in
Log in