OxyELITE Pro .. OEp ques

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking OEP for 2 weeks . While I have lost 7 pounds I feel extremely tired. I'm not sure if its from long hours at work or from the OEP

Figured I'd ask and see if anyone is is feeling the same

Cheers !

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
How's your sleep schedule? Also, has your work schedule changed in the last couple of weeks?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
It's probably a combination of long work hours and too few calories. Whenever I cut more than 1000 calories from my diet I start getting lethargic. If you're pushing yourself in the gym on top of that, then you have your answer.

Could also be that your eating too infrequently. That makes me lethargic as well.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been taking OEP for 2 weeks . While I have lost 7 pounds I feel extremely tired. I'm not sure if its from long hours at work or from the OEP

Cheers !
you use Glutamine, Protein and BCAA?

and what type of diet you do?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are many different things that can attribute to this... The posts above are very good.

How are you dosing exactly?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are many different things that can attribute to this... The posts above are very good.

hey buddy dont mean to hijack the thread, but ive been on this for 2 weeks, and is there a reason i feel like im starving to death? my appettite has steadily increased, and havent felt this way in 2 years since i first started my weight loss program (which i lost 46 pounds). is it the thyroid boosting properties?

i do it 1-1 pre-workout 4 hours later, and another later in day. tried 2-1 before but couldnt handle the crash by workout time.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established

I am about 500 below maintence for cal. Take in about 180g of protein a day

Dosing is 1 am upon waking 7am and another around 2pm

I may try 2 in the am but want to work out this being tired as all hell issue first

Thanks to everyone for posting

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I may try 2 in the am but want to work out this being tired as all hell issue first

What does your recent stimulant use look like?
What stimulant based products have you used in the last ~6 months?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OEP is simply AWESOME stack with Recreate and you belive!

mmmmmm Recreate i love this stuff

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
hey buddy dont mean to hijack the thread, but ive been on this for 2 weeks, and is there a reason i feel like im starving to death? my appettite has steadily increased, and havent felt this way in 2 years since i first started my weight loss program (which i lost 46 pounds). is it the thyroid boosting properties?

i do it 1-1 pre-workout 4 hours later, and another later in day. tried 2-1 before but couldnt handle the crash by workout time.
How many weeks have you been cutting for straight? When was your last recomp?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
recomp...what is that???? ohh yes RECREATE!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many weeks have you been cutting for straight? When was your last recomp?
ive been cutting for 2 years now, 46 pouds lost. i go through intense phrases,

anyways i totally avoided all supplements for a month prior to OEP, my diet has not changed and now i have hunger problems. i eat the same year round so i have to say the OEP definitly caused this hunger. I got pretty intense hunger pains about 45-60 minutes into my workout as well,

its been getting pretty bad the last few days but i havent quit on OEP yet.

ill add that i do strict low carb dieting year round, less than 40gr carbs daily. i hate cycling carbs doesnt work out for me.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
What does your recent stimulant use look like?
What stimulant based products have you used in the last ~6 months?
Havent used any stims in the last 6weeks but 6 months I did an ECA stack that last 8 weeks that would be about all in past 6months

Thanks again

Cheers !

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's a bit soon for a 500 calorie deficit even for an endo like me. I start at around 300 deficit and even close to contest when I'm hyper lean I am maybe down another 300 400 calories but by that time I'm around 25 lbs lighter so I am still only 400 below maintenance. Also their will be different levels of response to the thermo effect. If your a higher responder you may need to reduce by even less.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I agree with above post. If you drop to many cal to fast you will get pretty tired quick. 500 is a pretty big amount to drop calories. Also take into account how much you burn during working out and you may really be 100-1200 below

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Cheers !
i have no answers to your question, just thought i would chime in with my initial response. as a non-responder to 1,3,dime i wasn't expecting much in way of stim effect from oep, i was surprised when 1 cap gave me a boost of energy that lasted for hours. i did not have any crash.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
To the OP,

Noting all of the comments you have made. I would have to attribute the lethargy to the caloric deficit. I get that and many other negative sides when I am in a deficit. The results are generally fantastic, but the process is tough :(

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
To the OP,

Noting all of the comments you have made. I would have to attribute the lethargy to the caloric deficit. I get that and many other negative sides when I am in a deficit. The results are generally fantastic, but the process is tough :(
Thanks for the post man. Yea it is tuff. I think I will up cal alittle and be around -250 instead of 500 and see if that helps alittle. Its really tuff to stay motivated but I'm fighting through it