Jack3d Discontinued?

W

Will Wagner

Awards
Please tell me this rumor is just a rumor? I cant fathom the thought of not using Jack3d.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
OLD rumor, NOT TRUE, tell bb members to get their facts straight.

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
OLD rumor, NOT TRUE, tell bb members to get their facts straight.
Especially with the new flavour coming out. I'm pretty sure if anything happened we'd be the first to know.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
AM members equals TRUE VIP members, nuff said.

W

Will Wagner

Awards
AM members equals TRUE VIP members, nuff said.
O thanks alot lol. I didnt think it was true. I just browse bodybuilding.com from time to time and saw that. Thanks for clearing it up!

meathed

meathed

Awards
Agreed. I was just in GNC gettin' mah fish oil on and saw whole bunches of it. All the LG stuff was ghost oddly enough though. I really dislike that place.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I was just in GNC gettin' mah fish oil on and saw whole bunches of it. All the LG stuff was ghost oddly enough though. I really dislike that place.
LG stuff was pulled because GNC is afraid of certain nomenclature associations that can be made with there products and steroids. Methyl Masterdrol, for example, would seem very similar to methasteron (superdrol), Formadrol (formestane), etc. In light of the recent FDA crackdown on certain orals they just outright pulled the products so as to not be associated with the names. Obviously LG Sciences has very safe products that are all FDA compliant, however GNC is somewhat of a pus*sy when it comes to harder supplements. I should know, I work there haha.

C

clemente13

Awards
I love this stuff had to go out and buy three more bottles......

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
solid supp and btw the new flavor is outstanding :)

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d is even in the Top 20 selling products at BB.com. :D
Yeah, noticed that a few months back.

It's really been the dark horse for USP. When someone asks about a preworkout supplement, it's pretty much almost in the top 3 mentioned. A new flavour is just going to boost it's market presences.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
well if it ever does get discontinued, try out some anadraluic state. Hell, try it out anyways, you wont be disappointed

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
well if it ever does get discontinued, try out some anadraluic state. Hell, try it out anyways, you wont be disappointed
I actually LOL'd when I read this...

No shame ehh bud? Cute.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I wish they had a version of Jack3d without arginine...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
i cant use products that contain arginine....

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Another reason to never go near LG. Guess sales are down and you're getting desperate.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
So who starts this bs? And is the new flavor out?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well just in case it is going to be discontinued probably a GOOD idea to buy 6 or 7 tubs right now to be safe :)

Obviously there has been a GREAT response on all boards and even in the real world :) to a VERY well thought out product. Props to Jacob!

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Well just in case it is going to be discontinued probably a GOOD idea to buy 6 or 7 tubs right now to be safe :)

Obviously there has been a GREAT response on all boards and even in the real world :) to a VERY well thought out product. Props to Jacob!
It's a good idea either way haha!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d is here to stay. Get Jack3d and stay Jack3d! :thumbsup:

G

Its the internet, I remember when someone first called me a name in a chat room :cheers:

Cool story, got more? :cheers:
LG should kick you to the curb because all you've done is scream DESPERATION.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
LG should kick you to the curb because all you've done is scream DESPERATION.
dang that's harsh

I'll unsub, didn't know it was so hostile in here :(

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
dang that's harsh

I'll unsub, didn't know it was so hostile in here :(
You're pimping LG products in the USP forum and playing off a bogus rumor that Jack3d is discontinued. Think you got off light!

As for hostility, you brought it. Like walking into Best Buy and telling everyone to get their asses to Circuit City. Not the best example but you get my point.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It is not hostile.

You came into a subforum which is paid for by USP Labs and recommended one of your products.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At first I thought that perhaps he just hit "new threads" and replied without looking at the forum destination. I do this on a regular basis... However, i'm not quite certain that's the excuse given his chance to respond and correct the issue.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta make the right call when it comes to which forum you respond in and what you respond with

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like walking into Best Buy and telling everyone to get their asses to Circuit City. Not the best example but you get my point.
And Circuit City is out of business now... See how things work? :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mistakes happen... intent was the real issue here.

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
And Circuit City is out of business now... See how things work? :)
Not being from the US, I was trying to think of a good example. Guess thats another way of looking at it lol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Didnt mean harm

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New flavor??

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ill take a stab at the new flavor....fruit punch?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You're pimping LG products in the USP forum and playing off a bogus rumor that Jack3d is discontinued. Think you got off light!

As for hostility, you brought it. Like walking into Best Buy and telling everyone to get their asses to Circuit City. Not the best example but you get my point.
Shortly thereafter Circuit City went out of business....

EDIT: I'm a noob, didn't even see Borobulkers post

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
well i'll tell ya....
i finished my jack3d tub yesterday, had nothing today for heavy push day...and my workout sucked SO BAD. i gotta do something about that.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off I would like to Apologize to USP Labs for what had happen here. Many of you guys know us Reps over at LG Sciences and Know we do not operate like this. Not sure if he was aware of the forum status, but he does now.

One thing is for certain you cannot bash Jack3d, it’s a proven supplement that I have used many of times, and will continue to use.. Let’s bring this back to the original topic at hand:thumbsup:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i'll tell ya....
i finished my jack3d tub yesterday, had nothing today for heavy push day...and my workout sucked SO BAD. i gotta do something about that.
Hard to imagine the days prior to Jack3d... :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off I would like to Apologize to USP Labs for what had happen here. Many of you guys know us Reps over at LG Sciences and Know we do not operate like this. Not sure if he was aware of the forum status, but he does now.

One thing is for certain you cannot bash Jack3d, it’s a proven supplement that I have used many of times, and will continue to use.. Let’s bring this back to the original topic at hand:thumbsup:
Very impressive stance. Thanks for the reply LG..

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not released yet... Sorry buddy... Killer IC release coming.
so you saying it might be fruit punch?

haha USP labs has my curiosity peaked with O-E-P....the new jacked.....and all the other supps you guys have in the works. This is where i wish God blessed me with more patience

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established

Hats off to you mate! Thanks for dropping by.:cheers:

Now ... back to pestering borobulker until he gives us a hint of what the new flavour is .. :wavey:

G

ill take a stab at the new flavor....fruit punch?
We can barely stock the worst selling flavor in the industry, lemon lime.

Goes to show you that Flavor is not the reason jack3d is the hottest selling supplement in the industry:cheers:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are testing "leather" as a flavor this week... Should be interesting...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cabbage flavor??