• Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incredible how much influence the wives seem to have, right? :)
Indeed, have had to develop a whole bag of tricks to manipulate the budget I have. I still have ... "we should both get some, it will do you some good too" or I will just take it out of my next purchase left but after that I am all tapped out. Open to suggestions....:13:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Cook the books DW. Otherwise I got nothing for you man, I struggle with my own budget now that USP KEEPS coming out with products I cannot live without. Is there a USP Labs Anonymous group I can go to get some support, I might need it. I can bring Kleen with me and a few of other Houstonians, LOL!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^Cook the books DW. Otherwise I got nothing for you man, I struggle with my own budget now that USP KEEPS coming out with products I cannot live without. Is there a USP Labs Anonymous group I can go to get some support, I might need it. I can bring Kleen with me and a few of other Houstonians, LOL!
Yah she does the bills so that can't work.... gotta think of somehing... I'm ok for when OEP comes out but the new powder is going to be put me outside of my budget I know it will be reasonable so I think I can swing it. I want to try Ghenerate and have convinced here but will wait till it comes to Nutraplanet. Anything else I'll have to come up with a new angle. :saroll:

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Indeed, have had to develop a whole bag of tricks to manipulate the budget I have. I still have ... "we should both get some, it will do you some good too" or I will just take it out of my next purchase left but after that I am all tapped out. Open to suggestions....:13:
Put protein and gainer products under ' food purchase ', I mean she wants you to eat right? lol . Shared multi vitamins for general health for you all.

Wish I could say I had the same problem. My gf thinks its cute when I get new supplements and will actually take me supplement shopping :-D .

Beyond all else I've found being honest is the best. Show her you're excited and passionate about it. Hell she might even become super supportive like mine. Maybe help her with her health some more and she can see the benefit more.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put protein and gainer products under ' food purchase ', I mean she wants you to eat right? lol . Shared multi vitamins for general health for you all.
Good thinking, yah I already to that the budget strictly involves my online purchases. If I can swing buying it locally it is not part of the budget. If I could get more stuff locally I would be ok but I live in Canada. It would be much easier to buy in cash .. no paper trail....:13:

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Good thinking, yah I already to that the budget strictly involves my online purchases. If I can swing buying it locally it is not part of the budget. If I could get more stuff locally I would be ok but I live in Canada. It would be much easier to buy in cash .. no paper trail....:13:
You could always do bulk orders with gym buddies and pay them in cash. Saves on shipping too.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah that's a possibilty...
DW, when there is a will there is a way. You just got to live with yourself after you do it and if she is a good woman, it will be all the harder. BUT it might be worth it :cheers:

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
DW, when there is a will there is a way. You just got to live with yourself after you do it and if she is a good woman, it will be all the harder. BUT it might be worth it :cheers:
As I said earlier, honesty is the best policy :).

Possible a better way would be to look at earning a bit more money on the side. I'd guess you're in the gym enough that you could help out some people for a small fee or paid in supplements or whatever. You could do cheap consults for people who want to know if their training or diet is in check. Have a small mentorship group. Get creative.

From what I can tell you've been at this a long while and people could learn from you.

Example : $20 a month mentoring for when you're at the gym + email, do automated payment via paypal. Basically you're getting paid to talk about something you love to talk about and helping others not make the same mistakes you did when you started off. Help out 5 people, $100 a month into your paypal which you can then spend as you like on supplements :-D.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I said earlier, honesty is the best policy :).

Possible a better way would be to look at earning a bit more money on the side. I'd guess you're in the gym enough that you could help out some people for a small fee or paid in supplements or whatever. You could do cheap consults for people who want to know if their training or diet is in check. Have a small mentorship group. Get creative.

From what I can tell you've been at this a long while and people could learn from you.

Example : $20 a month mentoring for when you're at the gym + email, do automated payment via paypal. Basically you're getting paid to talk about something you love to talk about and helping others not make the same mistakes you did when you started off. Help out 5 people, $100 a month into your paypal which you can then spend as you like on supplements :-D.
Yah I have two latinas I train now but I am not formally charging them.. they have become good friends and Monica is more like a training partner now even though she is completely reliant on my knowledge...

Yah I'll work things out with the wife somehow.

distantarray

Awards
We are testing "leather" as a flavor this week... Should be interesting...
I vote Wasabi flavor, nothing screams out power when the flavor is so strong it flares out of your nostrils :cheers:

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
We can barely stock the worst selling flavor in the industry, lemon lime.

Goes to show you that Flavor is not the reason jack3d is the hottest selling supplement in the industry:cheers:

Is the flavor the only thing that's going to change? Hell, I say make it taste like donkeycrap and make it cheaper ;D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the flavor the only thing that's going to change? Hell, I say make it taste like donkeycrap and make it cheaper ;D
Flavor is not changing... We are simply adding another choice. There will be two flavor choices, same formula, same natural flavoring/coloring.