Jack3d Discontinued?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Cabbage flavor??
    I like the way you think...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //


  2. Wish my wife felt the same way!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  3. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Wish my wife felt the same way!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Wish my wife felt the same way!!
    I just wish mine would let me increase my supp budget....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I just wish mine would let me increase my supp budget....
    Incredible how much influence the wives seem to have, right?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Incredible how much influence the wives seem to have, right?
    Indeed, have had to develop a whole bag of tricks to manipulate the budget I have. I still have ... "we should both get some, it will do you some good too" or I will just take it out of my next purchase left but after that I am all tapped out. Open to suggestions....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. ^Cook the books DW. Otherwise I got nothing for you man, I struggle with my own budget now that USP KEEPS coming out with products I cannot live without. Is there a USP Labs Anonymous group I can go to get some support, I might need it. I can bring Kleen with me and a few of other Houstonians, LOL!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    ^Cook the books DW. Otherwise I got nothing for you man, I struggle with my own budget now that USP KEEPS coming out with products I cannot live without. Is there a USP Labs Anonymous group I can go to get some support, I might need it. I can bring Kleen with me and a few of other Houstonians, LOL!
    Yah she does the bills so that can't work.... gotta think of somehing... I'm ok for when OEP comes out but the new powder is going to be put me outside of my budget I know it will be reasonable so I think I can swing it. I want to try Ghenerate and have convinced here but will wait till it comes to Nutraplanet. Anything else I'll have to come up with a new angle.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Indeed, have had to develop a whole bag of tricks to manipulate the budget I have. I still have ... "we should both get some, it will do you some good too" or I will just take it out of my next purchase left but after that I am all tapped out. Open to suggestions....
    Put protein and gainer products under ' food purchase ', I mean she wants you to eat right? lol . Shared multi vitamins for general health for you all.

    Wish I could say I had the same problem. My gf thinks its cute when I get new supplements and will actually take me supplement shopping :-D .

    Beyond all else I've found being honest is the best. Show her you're excited and passionate about it. Hell she might even become super supportive like mine. Maybe help her with her health some more and she can see the benefit more.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Put protein and gainer products under ' food purchase ', I mean she wants you to eat right? lol . Shared multi vitamins for general health for you all.
    Good thinking, yah I already to that the budget strictly involves my online purchases. If I can swing buying it locally it is not part of the budget. If I could get more stuff locally I would be ok but I live in Canada. It would be much easier to buy in cash .. no paper trail....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good thinking, yah I already to that the budget strictly involves my online purchases. If I can swing buying it locally it is not part of the budget. If I could get more stuff locally I would be ok but I live in Canada. It would be much easier to buy in cash .. no paper trail....
    You could always do bulk orders with gym buddies and pay them in cash. Saves on shipping too.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    You could always do bulk orders with gym buddies and pay them in cash. Saves on shipping too.
    Yah that's a possibilty...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that's a possibilty...
    DW, when there is a will there is a way. You just got to live with yourself after you do it and if she is a good woman, it will be all the harder. BUT it might be worth it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    DW, when there is a will there is a way. You just got to live with yourself after you do it and if she is a good woman, it will be all the harder. BUT it might be worth it
    As I said earlier, honesty is the best policy .

    Possible a better way would be to look at earning a bit more money on the side. I'd guess you're in the gym enough that you could help out some people for a small fee or paid in supplements or whatever. You could do cheap consults for people who want to know if their training or diet is in check. Have a small mentorship group. Get creative.

    From what I can tell you've been at this a long while and people could learn from you.

    Example : $20 a month mentoring for when you're at the gym + email, do automated payment via paypal. Basically you're getting paid to talk about something you love to talk about and helping others not make the same mistakes you did when you started off. Help out 5 people, $100 a month into your paypal which you can then spend as you like on supplements :-D.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    As I said earlier, honesty is the best policy .

    Possible a better way would be to look at earning a bit more money on the side. I'd guess you're in the gym enough that you could help out some people for a small fee or paid in supplements or whatever. You could do cheap consults for people who want to know if their training or diet is in check. Have a small mentorship group. Get creative.

    From what I can tell you've been at this a long while and people could learn from you.

    Example : $20 a month mentoring for when you're at the gym + email, do automated payment via paypal. Basically you're getting paid to talk about something you love to talk about and helping others not make the same mistakes you did when you started off. Help out 5 people, $100 a month into your paypal which you can then spend as you like on supplements :-D.
    Yah I have two latinas I train now but I am not formally charging them.. they have become good friends and Monica is more like a training partner now even though she is completely reliant on my knowledge...

    Yah I'll work things out with the wife somehow.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    We are testing "leather" as a flavor this week... Should be interesting...
    I vote Wasabi flavor, nothing screams out power when the flavor is so strong it flares out of your nostrils

  17. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We can barely stock the worst selling flavor in the industry, lemon lime.

    Goes to show you that Flavor is not the reason jack3d is the hottest selling supplement in the industry

    Is the flavor the only thing that's going to change? Hell, I say make it taste like donkeycrap and make it cheaper ;D

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheViking View Post
    Is the flavor the only thing that's going to change? Hell, I say make it taste like donkeycrap and make it cheaper ;D
    Flavor is not changing... We are simply adding another choice. There will be two flavor choices, same formula, same natural flavoring/coloring.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GO discontinued??
    By SJA in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 05:27 PM
  2. Discontinue DHEA For SD Cycle?
    By skih00k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 08:57 PM
  3. 1,4 discontinued?
    By doggmann783 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 01:14 AM
  4. Ergopharm Topicals Discontinued !!!!!!!!
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 08:56 PM
  5. Finaplix Discontinued?
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 02:52 AM
Log in
Log in