Jack3d Discontinued?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Jack3d is here to stay. Get Jack3d and stay Jack3d!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Its the internet, I remember when someone first called me a name in a chat room

Cool story, got more?
    LG should kick you to the curb because all you've done is scream DESPERATION.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    LG should kick you to the curb because all you've done is scream DESPERATION.
    dang that's harsh

I'll unsub, didn't know it was so hostile in here

4. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    dang that's harsh

I'll unsub, didn't know it was so hostile in here
    You're pimping LG products in the USP forum and playing off a bogus rumor that Jack3d is discontinued. Think you got off light!

As for hostility, you brought it. Like walking into Best Buy and telling everyone to get their asses to Circuit City. Not the best example but you get my point.

5. It is not hostile.

You came into a subforum which is paid for by USP Labs and recommended one of your products.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

6. At first I thought that perhaps he just hit "new threads" and replied without looking at the forum destination. I do this on a regular basis... However, i'm not quite certain that's the excuse given his chance to respond and correct the issue.

7. gotta make the right call when it comes to which forum you respond in and what you respond with

8. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Like walking into Best Buy and telling everyone to get their asses to Circuit City. Not the best example but you get my point.
    And Circuit City is out of business now... See how things work?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

9. Mistakes happen... intent was the real issue here.

10. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    And Circuit City is out of business now... See how things work?
    Not being from the US, I was trying to think of a good example. Guess thats another way of looking at it lol.

11. Didnt mean harm
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

12. New flavor??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. ill take a stab at the new flavor....fruit punch?

14. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    You're pimping LG products in the USP forum and playing off a bogus rumor that Jack3d is discontinued. Think you got off light!

As for hostility, you brought it. Like walking into Best Buy and telling everyone to get their asses to Circuit City. Not the best example but you get my point.
    Shortly thereafter Circuit City went out of business....

EDIT: I'm a noob, didn't even see Borobulkers post

15. well i'll tell ya....
    i finished my jack3d tub yesterday, had nothing today for heavy push day...and my workout sucked SO BAD. i gotta do something about that.

16. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    ill take a stab at the new flavor....fruit punch?
    Not released yet... Sorry buddy... Killer IC release coming.

17. First off I would like to Apologize to USP Labs for what had happen here. Many of you guys know us Reps over at LG Sciences and Know we do not operate like this. Not sure if he was aware of the forum status, but he does now.

One thing is for certain you cannot bash Jack3d, itís a proven supplement that I have used many of times, and will continue to use.. Letís bring this back to the original topic at hand

18. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    well i'll tell ya....
    i finished my jack3d tub yesterday, had nothing today for heavy push day...and my workout sucked SO BAD. i gotta do something about that.
    Hard to imagine the days prior to Jack3d...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    First off I would like to Apologize to USP Labs for what had happen here. Many of you guys know us Reps over at LG Sciences and Know we do not operate like this. Not sure if he was aware of the forum status, but he does now.

One thing is for certain you cannot bash Jack3d, itís a proven supplement that I have used many of times, and will continue to use.. Letís bring this back to the original topic at hand
    Very impressive stance. Thanks for the reply LG..

20. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Not released yet... Sorry buddy... Killer IC release coming.
    so you saying it might be fruit punch?

haha USP labs has my curiosity peaked with O-E-P....the new jacked.....and all the other supps you guys have in the works. This is where i wish God blessed me with more patience

21. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    First off I would like to Apologize to USP Labs for what had happen here. Many of you guys know us Reps over at LG Sciences and Know we do not operate like this. Not sure if he was aware of the forum status, but he does now.

Hats off to you mate! Thanks for dropping by.

Now ... back to pestering borobulker until he gives us a hint of what the new flavour is ..
  22. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Hats off to you mate! Thanks for dropping by.

Now ... back to pestering borobulker until he gives us a hint of what the new flavour is ..
    Kiwi mango coffee...
  23. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    ill take a stab at the new flavor....fruit punch?
    We can barely stock the worst selling flavor in the industry, lemon lime.

Goes to show you that Flavor is not the reason jack3d is the hottest selling supplement in the industry

24. We are testing "leather" as a flavor this week... Should be interesting...

25. Cabbage flavor??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GO discontinued??
    By SJA in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:27 PM
  2. Discontinue DHEA For SD Cycle?
    By skih00k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 07:57 PM
  3. 1,4 discontinued?
    By doggmann783 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 12:14 AM
  4. Ergopharm Topicals Discontinued !!!!!!!!
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 07:56 PM
  5. Finaplix Discontinued?
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 01:52 AM