Jack3d Discontinued? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Jack3d Discontinued?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    ill take a stab at the new flavor....fruit punch?
    Not released yet... Sorry buddy... Killer IC release coming.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

First off I would like to Apologize to USP Labs for what had happen here. Many of you guys know us Reps over at LG Sciences and Know we do not operate like this. Not sure if he was aware of the forum status, but he does now.

One thing is for certain you cannot bash Jack3d, itís a proven supplement that I have used many of times, and will continue to use.. Letís bring this back to the original topic at hand
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    well i'll tell ya....
    i finished my jack3d tub yesterday, had nothing today for heavy push day...and my workout sucked SO BAD. i gotta do something about that.
    Hard to imagine the days prior to Jack3d...
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    First off I would like to Apologize to USP Labs for what had happen here. Many of you guys know us Reps over at LG Sciences and Know we do not operate like this. Not sure if he was aware of the forum status, but he does now.

One thing is for certain you cannot bash Jack3d, itís a proven supplement that I have used many of times, and will continue to use.. Letís bring this back to the original topic at hand
    Very impressive stance. Thanks for the reply LG..
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Not released yet... Sorry buddy... Killer IC release coming.
    so you saying it might be fruit punch?

haha USP labs has my curiosity peaked with O-E-P....the new jacked.....and all the other supps you guys have in the works. This is where i wish God blessed me with more patience
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post

Hats off to you mate! Thanks for dropping by.

Now ... back to pestering borobulker until he gives us a hint of what the new flavour is ..
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Hats off to you mate! Thanks for dropping by.

Now ... back to pestering borobulker until he gives us a hint of what the new flavour is ..
    Kiwi mango coffee...
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    ill take a stab at the new flavor....fruit punch?
    We can barely stock the worst selling flavor in the industry, lemon lime.

Goes to show you that Flavor is not the reason jack3d is the hottest selling supplement in the industry
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

We are testing "leather" as a flavor this week... Should be interesting...
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cabbage flavor??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Cabbage flavor??
    I like the way you think...
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wish my wife felt the same way!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Guest

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I just wish mine would let me increase my supp budget....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I just wish mine would let me increase my supp budget....
    Incredible how much influence the wives seem to have, right?
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Incredible how much influence the wives seem to have, right?
    Indeed, have had to develop a whole bag of tricks to manipulate the budget I have. I still have ... "we should both get some, it will do you some good too" or I will just take it out of my next purchase left but after that I am all tapped out. Open to suggestions....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^Cook the books DW. Otherwise I got nothing for you man, I struggle with my own budget now that USP KEEPS coming out with products I cannot live without. Is there a USP Labs Anonymous group I can go to get some support, I might need it. I can bring Kleen with me and a few of other Houstonians, LOL!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    ^Cook the books DW. Otherwise I got nothing for you man, I struggle with my own budget now that USP KEEPS coming out with products I cannot live without. Is there a USP Labs Anonymous group I can go to get some support, I might need it. I can bring Kleen with me and a few of other Houstonians, LOL!
    Yah she does the bills so that can't work.... gotta think of somehing... I'm ok for when OEP comes out but the new powder is going to be put me outside of my budget I know it will be reasonable so I think I can swing it. I want to try Ghenerate and have convinced here but will wait till it comes to Nutraplanet. Anything else I'll have to come up with a new angle.
  19. Advanced Member

Indeed, have had to develop a whole bag of tricks to manipulate the budget I have. I still have ... "we should both get some, it will do you some good too" or I will just take it out of my next purchase left but after that I am all tapped out. Open to suggestions....
    Put protein and gainer products under ' food purchase ', I mean she wants you to eat right? lol . Shared multi vitamins for general health for you all.

Wish I could say I had the same problem. My gf thinks its cute when I get new supplements and will actually take me supplement shopping :-D .

Beyond all else I've found being honest is the best. Show her you're excited and passionate about it. Hell she might even become super supportive like mine. Maybe help her with her health some more and she can see the benefit more.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Put protein and gainer products under ' food purchase ', I mean she wants you to eat right? lol . Shared multi vitamins for general health for you all.
    Good thinking, yah I already to that the budget strictly involves my online purchases. If I can swing buying it locally it is not part of the budget. If I could get more stuff locally I would be ok but I live in Canada. It would be much easier to buy in cash .. no paper trail....
  21. Advanced Member

Good thinking, yah I already to that the budget strictly involves my online purchases. If I can swing buying it locally it is not part of the budget. If I could get more stuff locally I would be ok but I live in Canada. It would be much easier to buy in cash .. no paper trail....
    You could always do bulk orders with gym buddies and pay them in cash. Saves on shipping too.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

You could always do bulk orders with gym buddies and pay them in cash. Saves on shipping too.
    Yah that's a possibilty...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah that's a possibilty...
    DW, when there is a will there is a way. You just got to live with yourself after you do it and if she is a good woman, it will be all the harder. BUT it might be worth it
  24. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    DW, when there is a will there is a way. You just got to live with yourself after you do it and if she is a good woman, it will be all the harder. BUT it might be worth it
    As I said earlier, honesty is the best policy .

Possible a better way would be to look at earning a bit more money on the side. I'd guess you're in the gym enough that you could help out some people for a small fee or paid in supplements or whatever. You could do cheap consults for people who want to know if their training or diet is in check. Have a small mentorship group. Get creative.

From what I can tell you've been at this a long while and people could learn from you.

Example : $20 a month mentoring for when you're at the gym + email, do automated payment via paypal. Basically you're getting paid to talk about something you love to talk about and helping others not make the same mistakes you did when you started off. Help out 5 people, $100 a month into your paypal which you can then spend as you like on supplements :-D.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

As I said earlier, honesty is the best policy .

Possible a better way would be to look at earning a bit more money on the side. I'd guess you're in the gym enough that you could help out some people for a small fee or paid in supplements or whatever. You could do cheap consults for people who want to know if their training or diet is in check. Have a small mentorship group. Get creative.

From what I can tell you've been at this a long while and people could learn from you.

Example : $20 a month mentoring for when you're at the gym + email, do automated payment via paypal. Basically you're getting paid to talk about something you love to talk about and helping others not make the same mistakes you did when you started off. Help out 5 people, $100 a month into your paypal which you can then spend as you like on supplements :-D.
    Yah I have two latinas I train now but I am not formally charging them.. they have become good friends and Monica is more like a training partner now even though she is completely reliant on my knowledge...

Yah I'll work things out with the wife somehow.
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    We are testing "leather" as a flavor this week... Should be interesting...
    I vote Wasabi flavor, nothing screams out power when the flavor is so strong it flares out of your nostrils
  27. lurking AM since -04

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We can barely stock the worst selling flavor in the industry, lemon lime.

Goes to show you that Flavor is not the reason jack3d is the hottest selling supplement in the industry

Is the flavor the only thing that's going to change? Hell, I say make it taste like donkeycrap and make it cheaper ;D
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheViking View Post
    Is the flavor the only thing that's going to change? Hell, I say make it taste like donkeycrap and make it cheaper ;D
    Flavor is not changing... We are simply adding another choice. There will be two flavor choices, same formula, same natural flavoring/coloring.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 05:29 PM
  2. The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 07:05 PM
  3. GO discontinued??
    By SJA in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 03:27 PM