Snag's New 'USPlabs Asteroid Armageddon Assault'

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Tansformation Continues..Back again for some more fun!

This is a continuation from my last log, found here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112127-bigger-faster-stronger.html

So, what have I been doing now that I got BF under control & sliced up a lil bit? Why, going on a bulk-phase of course! :D

The month of March saw me Suppless in Seattle, as I took a break from all supps and went raw. As well, I began the Asteroid Freak Workout created by Jon Doyle (meant to go well w/ the Asteroid Stack of course, but I always do things the hard way it seems..) The end goal was adding some size to my frame before I dial it back down again..
Since this particular training scheme is brutally tough (if done properly) and I was using no recovery supps, I upped my caloric intake to compensate & aid in recovery, consuming about 5k cals daily over 2 weeks (roughly 550cals over 9 meals, eating every 2hrs). Since then I've been backing the cals down, but currently around 3700cals still. Additional food intake indeed helped with recovery, but I missed my stack!

Sooo.. I'm back with another Asteroid run, with a little twist: I'll be running the stack minus Prime for the first few weeks, while in it's place I'll run Jacob's mystery 'Product X', a natty test booster. This will allow me to isolate the product x a little better, and also give me some recuperation. I'll add in the Prime after 2-3 weeks or so..

The goal for this log is clouded. It was planned to be the 2nd half of my shred, and I still need to move that direction (I'll be involved in some activities this summer where I need to not be carrying extra weight, like tennis & baseball, basketball). However, I'm adding some quality size right now, and tho I'm not all about getting huge (prefer instead to be symmetrical and 'aesthetically pleasing') -- I'm having fun with the growth phase right now! So, tentatively we'll still shoot for size at this point, as I scale back the cal intake and do more of a gradual recomp. The goal is just to stay within my diet! Everything else will take care of itself..

The supps:

PowerFULL
AP
Pslin
Recreate
SuperCissusRx
Jack3d
product X

creatine/glutamine/BA/BCAA's/EAA's

fish oil/EVCO/EVOO
multi-vite
addtl vit C

protein powders (Beverly Ultra Size, Cytosport MonsterMilk, Isopure, ProComplex)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FINAL SUMMATION

The Armageddon protocol was an overwhelming success!

product X..after a rough early start, this stuff has been incredible! Strength continues to be at all-time highs or more, recovery and endurance (esp since adding Prime) were more than I could hope for..
I've dropped bodyfat/weight while increasing my lean muscle mass the last 12 weeks -- while maintaining baseball/tennis/basketball activities

This product has truly been a revelation to me in terms of natural test boosters, and has proven to be the missing link in my supplementation attack. The past few yrs I've used Diesel Test Hardcore and ThermoLife's E-Bol (and of course other things like supplementing w/ straight Ashwagandha and Ecdysterone, etc.), and while I enjoyed those products, quite simply -- there is no comparison to the X.

Some ending pics..

Attachments

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reserved for Iron's final review of Snag's final review... :blink:

Subscribed for yet another great, and inspirational log!

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy. Can't wait. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub'd

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With all these reservations, I had no clue I could still get a seat! :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Standing room only soon!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be following closely as my stack will be similar I believe.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for russians final review, of steveophs final review of iron lungz final review of snags final review.... so im subbed then.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saved up two weeks to afford the plane ticket here and whoever said the Ramen Noodle Diet was effective for weight loss lied to me.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the Cat 4 hurricane of the year!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saved up two weeks to afford the plane ticket here and whoever said the Ramen Noodle Diet was effective for weight loss lied to me.
Noodle diet :scared:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed, this should be an interesting log.... standing room only full of review of reviews!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
subbed. lets see how this treats you

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I RSVP'd, snitches.
Nice abstract batman avi. It says to me, I'm a lonely bat in search of a partner whom would which call himself a little bird of sorts.... sparrow? nooo... tiny pigeon boy? noooo, it'll come.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Nice abstract batman avi. It says to me, I'm a lonely bat in search of a partner whom would which call himself a little bird of sorts.... sparrow? nooo... tiny pigeon boy? noooo, it'll come.
Lol thats funny when I first saw it I didn't notice what it was!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mighty Swallow...gulp

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome everyone!
Good to see all the Usual Suspects coming 'round! :D
Posts #1 & 2 are updated now, we're ready to rock..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You look inflated, to say the least Steve; in a good way, that is!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in your take on Product X ...apparently mine's on its way...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You look inflated, to say the least Steve; in a good way, that is!
Thx..I'm feeling big as a house! :D
Eating all this food has been fun times. Cals stayed pretty clean thruout, except this past w/e I got a little cheaty towards the evening both days. It was after those days I woke up above 200lbs. I do feel good (and strong!) at this point, but I know I'm at the higher threshhold of where I like to be weight-wise. Starting to lose a little flexibility; I always do @205-210.
But as for development & thickening.. oh yeah bro, Jon's program is da real deal! You tried it yet?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My god Snag, your body just soaked up those cals like a sponge!! Lookin' thick bubba.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interested in your take on Product X ...apparently mine's on its way...
I'll be sharing feedback for sure..actually started this last Saturday, 4 caps spread thruout day w/ meals. Nothing to mention at this point.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My god Snag, your body just soaked up those cals like a sponge!! Lookin' thick bubba.
:D Thanks Mid! Yeah, the rapid bodyweight gain has been pretty positive overall. I've added a couple other pics to post #2 to give idea of the shape I'm in; been really focusing on adding thickness to the back , and I think the lower portion difference is really apparent.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I gotta call your scales into question ... you look a lot bigger than 205..

fitfrancopro

fitfrancopro

Awards
Damm bro! Did you eat the house? Solid work as always Steve.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always said he looks bigger than he claims...he just has very full muscle bellies, great genetics and even better discipline with his training and diet. He eats,sleeps, and breathes the lifestyle and it shows!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And yes Snag, your Erectors look huge!!(no homo)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I've always said he looks bigger than he claims...he just has very full muscle bellies, great genetics and even better discipline with his training and diet. He eats,sleeps, and breathes the lifestyle and it shows!!
He has that short stocky build. that just looks huge!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damm bro! Did you eat the house? Solid work as always Steve.
thanks bro, appreciate you dropping in!
yeah, seems like I was eating the house there for awhile, hehe.. :burnout:
Yah I gotta call your scales into question ... you look a lot bigger than 205..
yeah, I get that a lot. :bandit:
it's just that I'm so damn short! :D
He has that short stocky build. that just looks huge!
i start to look real blocky at this weight.
And yes Snag, your Erectors look huge!!(no homo)
freakin hilarious bro! :rofl:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
damn bro, I just saw your pictures there... have you turned pro yet? i have to agreed with everyone else you huge like a house! :thumbsup:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn bro, I just saw your pictures there... have you turned pro yet? i have to agreed with everyone else you huge like a house! :thumbsup:
LOL, thx for your kind words brother, no not pro tho.

semper27

semper27

Awards
Lookin' outstanding in the new pics!!! I'm in for this one! It's been a while!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude.....your freaking huge like those pics are a nice improvements :eek: :thumbsup:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lookin' outstanding in the new pics!!! I'm in for this one! It's been a while!
Ben! Hell yeah it's been awhile..good of you to drop in! :D
Your legs are looking absolutely ridiculous in that pic brother, sheesh..guess I don't need to ask what you've been up to huh?
Any comps planned for this yr?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
snagency Supplement Logs 2196