Requested Products

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whattup guys and gals, we are very interested in hearing back from everyone in regards to new products you would be interested in seeing offered on the site, new flavors you would like, and anything else you can think of that we do not currently offer. Unfortunately, we will not be getting in Nacho Cheese flavor unless there is enough demand, looking forward to hearing from everybody though!
-The Nizz

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna take a look around first :) I hear nothing but good reviews for the protein :)

Bloute

Awards
Tricreatine Orotate or Magnesium chelate creatine.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the requests so far guys, we will be investigating anything added to this thread and hopefully we can source it as soon as possible! Keep um comin!

Atlas

Awards
Any low glycemic carb powder to be added to the protein you guys have for a MRP.

deadlifter25

Awards
already talked about this in another thread and i know you said you'd have it in a couple of weeks, but ill ask again anyway...an oat powder! And/or some other low GI carb like Atlas said

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
A flavour system that could rival that of Muscle Milk's :)
and EFA powders, like the one's at protein factory

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A flavour system that could rival that of Muscle Milk's :)
and EFA powders, like the one's at protein factory
We have just finished developing our new Premium flavor system after months of research, and we all stand behind it as being one of the best tasting and most cost-efficient flavor systems available, and we will be adding to this line dramatically in the coming months. Thanks for the request!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
A trans-fat free non-dairy "healthy" creamer.

Various fibers and/or gums (inulin, xanthan gum, etc.)

Whey/milk proteins from organic/grass-fed cows... you know, pesticide/hormone free. Or do your proteins already meet that criteria?

And what's the ETA on the all-natural premium flavors? Cause once those are out, you guys own me.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A trans-fat free non-dairy "healthy" creamer.

Various fibers and/or gums (inulin, xanthan gum, etc.)

Whey/milk proteins from organic/grass-fed cows... you know, pesticide/hormone free. Or do your proteins already meet that criteria?

And what's the ETA on the all-natural premium flavors? Cause once those are out, you guys own me.
We are in the final testing phases for the all-natural premiums, the last batch tasted too medicinal so we want to be sure and provide you guys with the best tasting flavors available on the market. We will try to source the creamer and gums as well.

All of our milk based products come from some of the highest standard cows in the industry. The regulations the farmers have to abide by and deal with are very stringent. Most dairies do not use additional hormone materials as it doesn't make sense. They are expensive and they do not really allow the cow to produce more milk so they are hardly if ever used. As well, many of our casein products come from Europe, which has more stringent laws then we do.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Cool! I only ask cause I've been recently buying the "natural" Whey Pumped from MRM since I found out they source their whey from New Zealand grass-fed cows. I would go for the certified organic protein, but damn that stuff is expensive.

Anyways, wrt the creamer, here's what's in Mass Meal: non-dairy creamer (high oleic sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono- and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols). I donno if that helps... you probably already new that. :D :stick:

Anyways, once those natural premium flaves get in, I'm making myself some custom muscle milk.

You guys really do kick ass! :box:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Oh! and adding Carbogen would also be cool.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
I like the new premium flavors a lot. PB and Mocha next, please! :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would love to be able to add oat flour to my MRP!!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oat powder should be available in the coming weeks, still testing the PB for you DV, but samples of the mocha went out this week so once we receive feedback on them we should be able to get it in stock

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Oat powder should be available in the coming weeks, still testing the PB for you DV, but samples of the mocha went out this week so once we receive feedback on them we should be able to get it in stock
This is seriously great news. Thank you very much. As others said, with an EFA blend, you would certainly be my one-stop shop for MRPS!!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Tricreatine Orotate or Magnesium chelate creatine.
I would go with the MCC... it dissolves better and tastes better. But personally I like cre-mono cause I'm old school like that.
^^^
creatine gluconate
I honestly see no benefit to this type of creatine. It is flashy though.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I got some more: :hammer:

polydextrose
organic maca (good protein additive IMO)

And is it possible to implement an option to get jugs sealed? Of course it would cost extra, but it might be something somepeople are willing to pay for. And do you still offer that discount pricing for those buying in large quanities... I remember reading something about that regarding people who intended to re-sell their custom mix.

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
And is it possible to implement an option to get jugs sealed? Of course it would cost extra, but it might be something somepeople are willing to pay for. And do you still offer that discount pricing for those buying in large quanities... I remember reading something about that regarding people who intended to re-sell their custom mix.
yep, we can do that, actually most don't know this but we are also a contract manufacture and do many peoples lines, and work with many smaller time guys who have a supplement shop or gym pro shop. shoot me an email at [email protected] if you have any questions, the sky is the limit too, we cap as well.

doug

envythahustla

Awards
Any updates on the oat powder?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any updates on the oat powder?
Sorry for the delay i must have unsubscribed on accident, we finished testing yesterday and we are just waiting on the shipment to come in, then we should have it available for everyone

envythahustla

Awards
Sorry for the delay i must have unsubscribed on accident, we finished testing yesterday and we are just waiting on the shipment to come in, then we should have it available for everyone
TP.com rocks!:dance:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
As well, many of our casein products come from Europe, which has more stringent laws then we do.
It would be really cool if you could put the location of origin on the info page for each protein.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
I would love to see a multiple flavor package, perhaps with 3-4 flavors at half size to try a few without committing.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Can we get a Blend of Whey Isolate, Casein, and Soy Protein Powder? These 3 all together blended into 1.

bodybuilder8806

Awards
Can we get a Blend of Whey Isolate, Casein, and Soy Protein Powder? These 3 all together blended into 1.
You can do a custom mix and have any of their proteins mixed together, and even choose how much of each is in your mix. They're also a great company to deal with, and the options they give you are unmatched as far as I have seen.

knightowl

Awards
I would love to see a multiple flavor package, perhaps with 3-4 flavors at half size to try a few without committing.
X2 would like to try the flavours before buying a lot.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It would be really cool if you could put the location of origin on the info page for each protein.
I will definitely ask doug if this is an option, i believe the FAQ on the page may specify that the majority of our manufacturers are domestic, with only a couple of the casein products being imported.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X2 would like to try the flavours before buying a lot.
We actually just got in the flavors that we had everyone test about a month ago, they are now on the site and now that we have them in we will be finishing the sample packs (we were only waiting until the new flavors finally got here) and they will be available next week!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
*** forgot to mention, they are in 50g servings, and the sample packs will include one 50g serving of every single one of the Premium flavors we offer!!!:thumbsup:

envythahustla

Awards
We actually just got in the flavors that we had everyone test about a month ago, they are now on the site and now that we have them in we will be finishing the sample packs (we were only waiting until the new flavors finally got here) and they will be available next week!
I just checked out the new flavor packs. I really can't wait to try the banana flavoring out. Great work TP.com!

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
*** forgot to mention, they are in 50g servings, and the sample packs will include one 50g serving of every single one of the Premium and BSL flavors we offer!!!:thumbsup:
There will be a package with all the BSL's and Premuims - am I reading this right? Any idea on the price point?

And...

Can you hold me?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im sorry I was mistaken looks like we will only be doing the Premium flavors, I believe the price will be $9.99 though DV, and yes, holding is available at no extra charge =D

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
Im sorry I was mistaken looks like we will only be doing the Premium flavors, I believe the price will be $9.99 though DV, and yes, holding is available at no extra charge =D
Good man. Maybe the BSL's in the future?

Can you post a link to the Premium package when it's up?

envythahustla

Awards
Do you think the oat powder will be in within a few weeks CNizz?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it was supposed to be here this week or next week but I need to contact the distributor and see what the current status is on it

envythahustla

Awards
it was supposed to be here this week or next week but I need to contact the distributor and see what the current status is on it
Good looking out CNizz!:head:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There will be a package with all the BSL's and Premuims - am I reading this right? Any idea on the price point?

And...

Can you hold me?
Oh Ms DVS, your flavor samples are now available :woohoo:

Atlas

Awards
Bump to the oat powder, been waiting for this like a crack head!