Requested Products

Ironman80

Awards
Bulk TTA at tpcanada would be awesome!

I'd also buy bulk maca fenugreek and cissus.

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
cissus, choline citrate, creatine glu conate, calcium pyruvate, and peptopro brand hydrolyzed caseinate have been ordered and should be offered by early next week.

oat powder (sorry for the wait, we are just waiting on the manufacture to make it for us at a smaller mesh size), MACA, a capped high end green tea, b-5, and a few new flavors, along with 100% natural flavors and a few other items should be coming a week or so after.

keep the requests coming guys. and to note our new 2nd custom module where you will be able to mix any of our products at the exact mg/g measurement per serving should be done shortly. we are just working the bugs out now.

thanks,
doug

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
what do you mean by serum protein... as in bovine or animal plasma protein...

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
cissus, choline citrate, creatine glu conate, calcium pyruvate, and peptopro brand hydrolyzed caseinate have been ordered and should be offered by early next week.

oat powder (sorry for the wait, we are just waiting on the manufacture to make it for us at a smaller mesh size), MACA, a capped high end green tea, b-5, and a few new flavors, along with 100% natural flavors and a few other items should be coming a week or so after.

keep the requests coming guys. and to note our new 2nd custom module where you will be able to mix any of our products at the exact mg/g measurement per serving should be done shortly. we are just working the bugs out now.

thanks,
doug

Wow. You guys are really growing. Good job.

Ironman80

Awards

thanks,
doug
Any plans for TTA?

EDIT: I See you sell 'The capsule machine' but I couldn't find empty capsules anywhere on the site. Do you sell the capsules or did I just miss em?

Last edited:

21inchguns

Awards
Cross Flow Microfiltrated whey protein Isolate.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by serum protein... as in bovine or animal plasma protein...
I'd be interested in a bovine or animal plasma protein. Something similar to LBA's.

Oh, and whats up with the oat powder? Thanks.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in a bovine or animal plasma protein. Something similar to LBA's.

Oh, and whats up with the oat powder? Thanks.
Bump this, and I'd like to add that TP is the sh*t. That means really good in my world.

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
The ability to add Beta-Alanine, Glucuronolactone,Hydrolyzed rice syrup,Carbogen, ATP,Alpha-GPC and Calcium Pyruvate to the custom solutions.
The ingredients in the flavorings.
Coconut,and peanut butter flavors.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about a Choc Mint flavor.

It would also be great if you could include the Supplement Facts (calories, protein, carbs, fat) on the printout that comes with the order.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when the new custom module debuts for the supplements we will be allowing customization on every product we offer, and we are working with our technician currently to get the nutritional information to print on individual labels for each mix that is produced, so hopefully that will be ready soon as well, but i do not have an ETA for either project at the current time. I would love chocolate mint too i have still been pushing for it =D