- 12-20-2002, 09:05 PM
Simmondsin is a powerful appetite suppressor extracted from the Jojoba seed. Anyone ever think of using it in an intranasal? It has been shown in studies to mimick CCK and suppress appetite of rats by as much as 70%. Only problem is getting the raws. It is patented by ChromaDex and is quite expensive. China might have it available for cheaper but I havent looked into it yet. Any thoughts on the idea?
Similar Forum Threads
- By scoher in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2004, 11:53 AM
- By Nate Dawg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2004, 10:22 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2003, 06:11 PM
- By Alpha Dog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-15-2003, 11:13 PM
- By Sean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2003, 11:00 PM