Forskolin transdermal for fat burning, tanning, and acne fighting. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Forskolin transdermal for fat burning, tanning, and acne fighting.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  176 lbs.

Have you seen any results yet from the formula?.

2. New Member

in the preparation of the topical solution in the rat study, it never says the amount of dried extract powder that was dissolved into the ethanol. it gives an exact amount of the solution that was applied to the rats per day but wouldn't it make a difference how many grams of powder were dissolved? or do you think they just overloaded the ethanol with the powder until it reached a maximum forskolin saturation in the ethanol?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Hmm i probably could get access to a centrifuge.
    Would there be a way to completely purify Forskolin? I think that would work much better for a TD.

From 30g 20% i should be able to get 6g or 5(if some is lost in the process)g of pure forskolin which would be good for 1 TD.

Also since Forskolin is soluble in DMSO and ethanol, couldn't you put the 20% in a bunch of ethanol, heat it a bit, and get forskolin in the ethanol and then burn that down to a usable amount?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  0 lbs.

I'm really interested in this and definitely wanna try it if someone could explain me the right formula
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  0 lbs.

somebody told me to mix 70 pct ethanol with 30 pct propyleenglycol and 80 grams of forskolin, put it in a lidded jar and shake it once or twice a day for a couple of days.
    I did it yesterday and what I have now is a very dirty and thick dark liquid, you can compare it with mud.
    I dont know if it will change over the next few days but who knows? Maybe another formula might be better?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  0 lbs.

I know the researchers having performed this study on mice have success in humans now. There's also an eyelash gel on the market containing forskolin and it darkens new lash growth which means if something increases melanin it should work on skin and hair.

I don't want to mention important names here on this forum but if you're interested in this stuff, just PM me, then I can give you some details
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How does an interesting thread like this DIE?

You all are a bunch of shameless teases!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    How does an interesting thread like this DIE?

You all are a bunch of shameless teases!
    Hmm... I wonder if you put the forskolin in a patch if it would tan systemically or only where the patch was applied.

Yeah, I'm thinking a "Lean & Tan Patch" that you could apply once a day and get a full dose of Forskolin and maybe something else to help with complexion and fat burning. Seems like there's some potential there...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice!!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.

Is anyone working on this forskolin patch? Or is it not worthy?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.

It's seems to be a really good idea. It will be nice to see it working
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

No patches yet, but if there's enough demand there should be a response.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

IMO, I'm not convinced it's worth it to proceed.

1) Oral Forskolin has a decent abosortion rate (well; as good as most oral products) and is cheap.
    2) A patch (just like an oral supp) will force this stuff to go systemic. See #1

Topical application of this stuff DOES CAUSE a localized effect from what I've read thus far but it's not like you are going to put patches convering every square inch of your body LOL

IMHO, patches would make more sense for products that have a crappy absoption rate and can be improved significantly thru use of a patch or transdermal agent (think resveratrol).
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    IMO, I'm not convinced it's worth it to proceed.

1) Oral Forskolin has a decent abosortion rate (well; as good as most oral products) and is cheap.
    2) A patch (just like an oral supp) will force this stuff to go systemic. See #1

Topical application of this stuff DOES CAUSE a localized effect from what I've read thus far but it's not like you are going to put patches convering every square inch of your body LOL

IMHO, patches would make more sense for products that have a crappy absoption rate and can be improved significantly thru use of a patch or transdermal agent (think resveratrol).
    Thanks, any information on general oral absorption? I know a few ingredients, but wondering if there was some general list of oral bioavailability.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Beats me brother

I wish I knew. There is simply not a ton of info out on this stuff.

IMO - this is just one more reason to not waste your time items that have lots of unknowns ya know?

I ordered some of that stuff used in SPRAY tans (that makes you bronze/brown and NOT orange)
    A combo of BOTH Erythrulose and DHA seem to be the most logical

PS: This is NOT the same DHA found in Fish Oil

I'm done with tanning beds. I'm old and can't afford any more skin damage/wrinkles.

I also plan to take the oral version and be sure my tyrosine intake is sufficient to support the tanning process from the inside out.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thanks, any information on general oral absorption? I know a few ingredients, but wondering if there was some general list of oral bioavailability.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Ever try Melanotan II?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Yup. Hated it. Freckling was BAD and the daily or EOD pinning was just retarded after awhile.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I loved melanotan 2. I guess I got lucky. Random boners were kinda a pain. Oh and my parents found my slin needles and locked me out of the house for 3 days lol. Oh college summers home
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Oh and my parents found my slin needles and locked me out of the house for 3 days lol. Oh college summers home
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Transdermal Forskolin?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 03:15 PM
  2. ORAL tanning supps: Canthaxanthin+Forskolin
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 10:09 PM
  3. Tanning 1x a week for acne?