- 02-27-2008, 12:41 AM
- 02-27-2008, 07:11 AM
Looks like a solid formula though if you're a DIY you could purchase bulk yohimbine, caffeine anhydrous, and 95% nicotine powder (actual chemical supply, not a "source" supplier) and make your own.
03-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Sounds cool, but I wouldn't buy it unless they clarify the transdermal formula they are using. If it's not a benzyl-based local carrier, it's pointless.
01-08-2010, 07:20 AM
01-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Nicotine is a bit of pain to source from a chem house...and you have to be careful with it. Formulate wrong and you'll be puking for hours or worse.
01-09-2010, 11:56 AM
nicotine has been used as a weight loss aid, however nicotine in general is extremely addictive regardless what form you take.
01-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bone in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2003, 01:03 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2003, 02:15 PM
- By institutional in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-15-2003, 05:21 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 01-09-2003, 05:26 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-25-2002, 08:44 PM