Not open for further replies.
Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
As originally posted by curt2go...
Well, Well, Well welcome all..........

First off I would like to say that this recipe has been worked on for a long time. It started out as pretty good(when used for fina) to now whee it works awsome..
People to thank : K(same), Chemo, Mattlant , I did some reserch...
I will add more as I find out......

Here is the recipe and I will explain everything after.....

PRO-HORMONE( PH )
PENETRATION ENHANCER( PE )
STRATUN CORNEUM_TOP LAYER OF SKIN( SC )

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO )
15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM )
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP )
10% OLEIC ACID( OA )
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG )
10% DMSO
The 15% IPM and 15% IPP can be combined and just use 30% IPM...

ISO is used as a solvent. It will help disolve the ph into the solution. It also has some penetration properties.

IPP is used to lubricate the skin it softens it up so the skin can be penetrated easily by the ph(dries quicker and is not as oily feeling as the IPM).

IPM is used for the same reason as the IPP.

OA this is a powerful penetration enhancer. It works with the lipids in the skin to let the ph go through.

PG this stuff is oily. What it does is keeps the moisture from leaving the skin. The more moisture the easier it is for ther ph to penetrate. NO you can't just use water....

DMSO man i love this stuff. It is the most powerful penetration enhancer that is out there that is safe. This addition puts us over the top. This is a must in the solution. If you have sensitive skin this may irritate it but don't you want ot get bi. If it irritates too much go to 5% and add 5% to ISO.

If you don't like the smell of it then you could substitue 1-2% d-limenene for 1-2% of PG. BUT I like to just put in 2ml of scented oil. Go with the oil. Don't screw with the recipe......!!!!!!!!!

Other factors that help penetration....
1. Rub the ph on vigorously.. RUB HARD
2. Keep the solution mg/ml low .The less ph in the more surface area the better penetration.
3. Try to wait until dry to put clothing on. Hoefully for you it is only 5 mins max
4. If you can remove hair where ph isa being applied. The ph can attach to the hair and thus not go into your skin. SHAVE IT OFF...
I had to salvage this from the old board...still trying to get them all back in here!

Chemo

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Really glad you put this here! Great reference.......

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Bout time. Man I did no twant ot retype that again. Couldn't impor it eh. Just gave upo and copy and paste... Talk to ya :cool: :cool:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I already printed out the recipie and taped it up on my wall :cool:

Dumb One

GYM1

Awards
My threads were kicked off during the server migration.

I got to 10 grams of test in 240ml of homebrew.

The next question is do you put it in a sqirt bottle or what? How much a day?

Thanks a bunch

Im getting ready to order my stuff..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
10 g in 240ml is 42mg/ml... You can do anywhere from 3ml-5ml/day 4 being average.. Put it in whatever you want ot apply it with. i put all of mine in a hairspray bottle... 7 squirst/ml in my bottle.. Hope that helps.. talk to ya...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chemo you still got your spreadsheet? I just thought about that...seeing that might help some people out.. or give people like me something to play with when they are bored...:D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
correction curt that should be 42mg/ml (41.6666666...mg/ml actually)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Type o you bastard...hehehehe... Glad to see you guys watch what i say.... thanx.. good catch...:D :p :p :p

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
LOL :D I'm just gald to be subservient to the Transdermal God

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
i am far from a transdermal God. I along with others just like to help people out with all their questions and transdermal needs. But thanx... talk to ya.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Just the answer I wanted to hear...humble and modest...the true sign of Leadership

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chemo you still got your spreadsheet? I just thought about that...seeing that might help some people out.. or give people like me something to play with when they are bored...:D
I am going to revise it and make it a little more user friendly. I'll post it here when I get done with it.

Chemo

crazypete

Awards
where can one find the mixing directions for the transdermal homebrew and is the recipe given for spray or gel?

thanks, pete

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
BDC,curt and others

When you say " Keep the solution mg/ml low .The less ph in the more surface area the better penetration. " How many G/mg of androgen is suggested to be added to 240ml of the above recipe?

Also, can more androgen be added to the old formula:
65% iso
25% ipm
10% oa......................compared to the new formula? Reason being
that I have all the ingredients minus the the prop gly and dmso.

Or should I just spring for the prop gly and dmso?
I read the new recipe is closer to 40% absorption compared to abot 20% with the old.......correct me if I'm wrong......and I appreciate the replies.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: BDC,curt and others

Originally posted by SCORPIO
When you say " Keep the solution mg/ml low .The less ph in the more surface area the better penetration. " How many G/mg of androgen is suggested to be added to 240ml of the above recipe?

Also, can more androgen be added to the old formula:
65% iso
25% ipm
10% oa......................compared to the new formula? Reason being
that I have all the ingredients minus the the prop gly and dmso.

Or should I just spring for the prop gly and dmso?
I read the new recipe is closer to 40% absorption compared to abot 20% with the old.......correct me if I'm wrong......and I appreciate the replies.
First, welcome to the board!

When we say to keep it low the intention is too keep it around 50 mg/mL concentration.  This has been shown to optimize the absorption.  This is 12 grams of *WHATEVER* in solution and can be a combination of 1-test/4-AD/fina/test base or anything else desired.  Now, above and below 50 the absorption will have diminished returns but is marginal when viewed in terms of a DMSO recipe.

I would definitely recommend the DMSO no matter what.  If you opt to leave the PG or Glycerol out would be OK but will make for more irritation and drying...you're choice.

The 40% estimate is for the DMSO recipe.  If you go with the IPM and OA it may be 10-15%...

Chemo

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the welcome and for the information.....it's exactly what I was looking for. Glad to be here reading such good info posted by many a good bro......Good job putting this all together BDC....keep up the good work!

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
BDC or Curt

Wanted to ask if this recipe is similar in any way to the TGel you have available?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It is similar. Chemo uses a little d-lim and glycerol instead of PG.. But I would just use the recipe in here. ITs the best... hehehehehe. It works very well.. Talk to ya...

:)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Curt! I'm gonna use the recipe with glycerin instead if pg and 12gr ph.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
10g of 4-ad is close to max..... If you find that it is cloudy keep it in a warm spot.. Then the ph won't precipitate out.... Talk to ya..

PS keep us posted on the results....

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
That mixes in very well. Thats a top choice of alot of peole I know( :) ).. hehehehe...

200mg of each for 30days... Nice choice.....

BULLDOG

Awards
[This is my first time on so it may sound like a dumb ? but do you start with 12grams of test then mix it in a 240ml bottle split up to the percentages of the ingredients an then spray on?:gore:

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Recipe...

[This is my first time on so it may sound like a dumb ? but do you start with 12grams of test then mix it in a 240ml bottle split up to the percentages of the ingredients an then spray on?:gore:
Your comment sounds a bit confusing, so I'll try to clear it up.
Example:
12gr androgen.......in 240ml solution....12000mg/ 240ml=50mg/ml
60% iso..........240- 60%=144ml
30% ipm.........240-30%=72ml
10% oa...........240-10%=24ml

So 144ml+72ml+24ml=240ml......got it. Good luck!

Last edited:

lox450

Awards
I've been toying with the idea of doing my own homebrew for awhile and then I end up just buying ONE from Par or 1Fast. I just don't understand what those ratio's mean. I mean lets say that I want an 8 oz bottle of gel. Do I take two cups ethanal, etc....I just don't understand the 50% and so on. And secondly where can I buy the ingredients? Thanks guys and great board!!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The %'s are easy. This is what you do... The full bottle is 240ml SO...

40% ISO is 96ml

15% IPP is 36ml

15% IPM is 36ml

10% OA is 24ml

10% PG is 24ml

10% DMSO is 24ml

You put them all in the bottle add you PH's and whalla you have an awsome homebrew... You can get all the chems from www.lemelange.com in the bodybuiling section.   Talk to ya..

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
BDC, curt and others????

I had a ??? about my home brew. Here is what I used:
40% everclear
30% ipm
10% oa
10%glycerin
10% dmso

6gr 1-test.......6gr 4ad in 240ml

So, I mixed up the ingredients......threw in the ph, which clumped of course, so I put it in hot water for a few mins........shook it and presto! dissolved and mixed. Now every time it sits for a few mins it seperates.........half cloudy, half clear.....sowhat I do is shake the piss out of it.....draw the amount I need then apply. It looks fine after shaking but seperates again after sitting. Is this normal?

I also wanted to ask if applying longer than every 12hrs is ok....For example, I work shift work (12 hr shifts) so I would apply at 5am then again that evening at 8pm after workout and shower....then start again at 5am the next day and so on. Would this be OK? On my off days I could easily stick to every 12hrs.

Last edited:
Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: BDC, curt and others????

I had a ??? about my home brew. Here is what I used:
40% everclear
30% ipm
10% oa
10%glycerin
10% dmso

6gr 1-test.......6gr 4ad in 240ml

So, I mixed up the ingredients......threw in the ph, which clumped of course, so I put it in hot water for a few mins........shook it and presto! dissolved and mixed. Now every time it sits for a few mins it seperates.........half cloudy, half clear.....sowhat I do is shake the piss out of it.....draw the amount I need then apply. It looks fine after shaking but seperates again after sitting. Is this normal?

I also wanted to ask if applying longer than every 12hrs is ok....For example, I work shift work (12 hr shifts) so I would apply at 5am then again that evening at 8pm after workout and shower....then start again at 5am the next day and so on. Would this be OK? On my off days I could easily stick to every 12hrs.
The main reason for adding d-limonene is for the emulsion properties.  This basically means that not only does it smell of citrus and help counteract the DMSO stench but it also allows one to mix water and oil soluble ingredients.  If there is considerable stratification try adding 5-10% d-limonene and this should help keep it all mixed.

The application time is not set in stone as to every 12.  This is meant as a guide and should be followed as closely as possible but not a few hours should not matter in the bigger scheme of things.

Chemo

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks BDC, I'll remember to get d-limon next time. When you say add 5-10% is that minus 5-10% iso and d-lim in it's place? or just add 5% to my current mix? also will other scented oils work?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Thanks BDC, I'll remember to get d-limon next time. When you say add 5-10% is that minus 5-10% iso and d-lim in it's place? or just add 5% to my current mix? also will other scented oils work?
Given your current situation I would recommend adding the 5% to the mix even though it will throw your concentration off slightly.  Next time around though I owuld drop the IPM down to 25% and add the 5% d-limonene in its place.

Chemo

syko

Awards
Two ?

1. For a bulking type solution more 4 ad would be better corect say 8g 4 ad and4g 1-test.

2. What do you use to get a precise ml count?

Thanks

Peace.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established

syko

Awards
Thanks

That is what i figured either that or a really tiny beaker, anywaysthaks again

peace.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Re: Two ?

1. For a bulking type solution more 4 ad would be better corect say 8g 4 ad and4g 1-test.

Peace.
thats a good bulk transdermal. the premixed T-1 has 10g/5g, 4ad/1-test. Keeping the majority of the gains you make from a cycle such as this to a heavier 1-test to 4ad mix (T-1pro) will be harder. Sage

rharg

Awards
Ok, I still have two questions.

If you are using a 240ml bottle, with 12g of PH, what is the best ratio of 1-test to 4-ad? 50/50?

Also, when this is all mixed, is it a gel or a liquid?

thanks

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I still have two questions.

If you are using a 240ml bottle, with 12g of PH, what is the best ratio of 1-test to 4-ad? 50/50?

Also, when this is all mixed, is it a gel or a liquid?

thanks
It depends on your goals....If you want leaner gains go with more 1-test........for more overall mass go with more 4ad. It's all really trial and error because we all respond differently to the different PHs/androgens.......but you really can't go wrong with 6gr of each...makes for a really good cycle, which is what I'm using at the moment.

As for your second ? if you are using the recipe on the top of this thread it will be liquid. If you want more of a gel type you might ask BDC about how to add carbomer to the mix. Good luck.

rharg

Awards
Thanks Scorpio!

I think I am going to stick to the 6g/ea since this will be my first cycle, then go from there.

rharg

Bigmac

Awards
Ok, I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I'm used to buying Trenabol, which it already mixed for me......

Is the 1-Test and 4AD that is sold in the Member Store section ready to be mixed into a transdermal, or is there some sort of process that you have to put it through? I remember reading something a while back about there being a ether and ester version of 1-T....

Sorry for the ignorance, but I'd appreciate help!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
No its all base. So you just throw it in and shake... Talk to ya..

HAPPY BREWING!!!!

bigdog

Awards
just wonderin here.. I see alot of posts recommending the inclusion of d-limonene or various other scented oils to the dmso mixtures. My understanding is that the DMSO will carry that **** in along with anything else mixed with it! Do you really want that **** floating in your bloodstream? also another question. Ive got some dmso gel. It is 90% and 10 percent something else (I guess the 10% is what keeps the mixture a gel) I am concerned about using this gel becasue when I mix it with the fina I am worried about the emulsifiers and other thinks that keep it a "gel" making it into my blood. Wont this affect the thickness of the blood or the clotting characteristics of the blood?)

furmanranger

Awards
does this recipe work well for yohimbine HCL? if not, any recommendations?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
No go to the r&d forum the yom-hcl(t-heat) recipe is in their.... Talk to ya

PC1

Thank you

Hey guys, just a quick note of thanks....... THANK YOU.

You've all gone to great lengths to share recipes, ideas and suggestions. I've never homebrewed before. I had very good results using Higher Power's Anabol-X and Megabol-X products, and was considering another transdermal.

After reading what you've posted here, I'm now hyped to try my own home brew sometime this Summer.

Thanks again for all the great info, best of luck to all of you in your training goals.

PC1

PC1

On this recipe on page 1........

1. If someone's skin is able to handle it, is it worthwhile to increase the ratio of DMSO beyond 10%. Would, say 20% provide for greater absorption and utilization, or is there a point of diminishing return after 10% ?

2. If using 20% or more DMSO does increase absorption and utilization, does this also allow the "chef" making the recipe to increase the maximum amount of grams of androgens in the 240 ml (8 oz) mix beyond 15 ?

Thanks again for the advice.

PC1

just wonderin here.. I see alot of posts recommending the inclusion of d-limonene or various other scented oils to the dmso mixtures. My understanding is that the DMSO will carry that **** in along with anything else mixed with it! Do you really want that **** floating in your bloodstream? also another question. Ive got some dmso gel. It is 90% and 10 percent something else (I guess the 10% is what keeps the mixture a gel) I am concerned about using this gel becasue when I mix it with the fina I am worried about the emulsifiers and other thinks that keep it a "gel" making it into my blood. Wont this affect the thickness of the blood or the clotting characteristics of the blood?)
You know guys, the silence in here after this guy asked this question is deafening!

I've gone ahead and ordered all the ingredients suggested in this homebrewing thread from both LeMelange and 1Fast400, and have bought enough to last me at least 3 cycles worth.

Looking down the list of stuff from LeMelange, most of this stuff is cleaners, solvents, dilutents, etc. etc. And here we are mixing it with DMSO and our hormones in order to get the hormones into our bloodstream, ultimately.

So what happens to the rest of the solvents, cleaners and dilutents??? They must all surely get dragged into our skin? Where does it all end up? Lymph nodes? Blood? Liver?

I'm sure our bodies can reasonably safely handle some quantities of each of these things, just like most everything else we consume. But if someone is planning on doing multiple cycles of this transdermal recipe, at what point should there be cause for concern?

I'm not out to sound like the nervous Nellie type here guys. But when I was in my 20's I used to do AS cycles without caring too much about it. Now that I'm in my 40's, married with kids, my perspective has changed.... and I've grown up..... somewhat.

IT sounds like we have a "better lifting (living) through chemistry" approach going on here with this transdermal delivery recipe. Perhaps it is more effective at delivering the prohormones we want. But what about all the chemicals that go into it?

I'd love to hear from someone in here with a background in either biology or medicine.

Thanks.

PC1

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Sorry i missed this one.. I have been very busy but that is no excuse. Actually just to clear one thing up that the d-lim is actually used as an emulsifier and penetrator and the good thing is it happends to smell like lemons. About the DMSO. Yes it drags allot of stuff in but remember that the molecules that it does drag in will have to be small it won't drag in globs of dirt. We also recomend that you shower before application. The reasons are that you will be clean so nothing "bad" would get dragged in and also when you scrub the skin you take the dead skin off which makes it easier to get the ph through. As far as you DMSO gel the other portion will most likely be water. Thats what they always cut it with. The carbomer will not hurt you if it gets dragged in. Thats what makes it gel. Chemo has been using it for about 8 months now. I would not use a gel because I would only use 99% DMSO the more pure it is the less chance for the stinky sides. Hope this answers your ??.. Talk to ya...

PC1

Curt,

Thanks for the reply. What you say makes sense. But BigDog has got me to thinking here......

I'm not concerned with "dirt" being dragged in, I understand the need to wash the skin area prior to application.

What I am concerned about is where does:

Isopropyl Alcohol
Isopropyl Myristrate
Isopropyl Palmitate
Oleic Acid
Propylene Glycol

end up in our bodies? What is the half-life of these substances, and how do our bodies get rid of these chemicals? Do they end up in the lymph system? How toxic are any of these chemicals? Are any known or thought to be carcinogens? Etc.

DMSO I've worked with before, and I doubt it hangs around long in our bodies because within 10 minutes or so one can taste it in their mouths, as it leaves via our lungs. What about the rest of these chemicals? Isn't glycol a type of anti-freeze as well??? I believe it's used in closed system solar heating?

Again, I'm not trying to sound paranoid here, but I would like to understand a little more about where these chemicals "end up" as they penetrate our skin, how toxic they are, and whether or not this method is relatively "safe" in terms of overall health risk.

Understand that I'm not questioning the formula's efficacy. Nor am I "anti-prohormone", to the contrary I'm all for them. But we are afterall, talking about a delivery system here that is introducing solvents, cleaners and emulsifiers directly into our bodies. And that should raise a red flag or two in the mind of any reasonably prudent layman like myself.

Thanks.

PC1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Beau Nutrition / Health 13
MadStax Anabolics 0
GreenMachineX Nutrition / Health 13
f4iguy Nutrition / Health 3
delsolrob Recipes 1