Is it bad to spray on to gloves?
- 07-20-2004, 02:38 AM
- 07-20-2004, 10:28 AM
It is pretty common for people to use gloves (I do), you shouldn't lose any more than you would using your hands and washing them. I think it might be better. You can always wet the glove a bit when done and rub all the product that is left onto your leg or osmething.
- 07-20-2004, 10:56 AM
I always spray my lotion onto my glove first. I've never had a problem.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xpin2winx in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2009, 01:52 AM
- By killamac27 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 06-08-2009, 10:07 PM
- By TheNinja in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2007, 05:57 AM
- By Grifty McGrift in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2004, 07:30 PM
- By BIGNBUFF in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2003, 03:51 PM