Is it bad to spray on to gloves?
- 07-20-2004, 01:38 AM
- 07-20-2004, 09:28 AM
It is pretty common for people to use gloves (I do), you shouldn't lose any more than you would using your hands and washing them. I think it might be better. You can always wet the glove a bit when done and rub all the product that is left onto your leg or osmething.
07-20-2004, 09:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By xpin2winx in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2009, 12:52 AM
- By killamac27 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 06-08-2009, 09:07 PM
- By TheNinja in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2007, 04:57 AM
- By Grifty McGrift in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2004, 06:30 PM
- By BIGNBUFF in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2003, 02:51 PM