TD Form is flaky in Penetrate

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,
I whipped up a batch of TD form using Penetrate and the bulk form from NP, and I will admit that during the heating process the Penetrate was bubbling as I was adding my form 1 teaspoon at a time until all 5 grams were mixed.
After pouring it back in the bottle my Penetrate was slightly brown, just a little darker than when you buy it, and after it cooled off you can barely tell.

Now.. My form has flakes in the solution, and I warm it up when applying but it still comes out grainy, and when you look at the Penetrate\Form solution you can see the flakes, they are not HUGE but its not like my first batch I made a year ago.

Will the form no longer be absorbed properly? Should I mix in some 99% alcohol?? Do I throw it out and make a new one??

Any insight how to fix this would be great, and I do have access to a lot of marbles which I just thought about right now to put in the bottle.

Thanks!
MK9

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Problem solved.. I added 2 marbles to the plastic container, placed container in warm water, and shook it for 1 minute, now the flakes are gone.
MK9

N

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
Problem solved.. I added 2 marbles to the plastic container, placed container in warm water, and shook it for 1 minute, now the flakes are gone.
MK9
theoritically the flakes will come back after.
unless you warm it up every time before use....