avants new stuff

primal1

Awards
  • Established
par was in the process of developing a site enhance product that was transdermal. of course this was brought to a halt when the fda kicked in his doors. i was wondering if anyone would have any theories on how to homebrew this or possibly know how to for sure.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It was a different formula much like his lipoderm. I don't belive it worked at all. Spot enhancement is a myth in my mind. Get it into the bloodsteam and let it do its work.. hehehe. Talk to ya..

primal1

Awards
  • Established
mike, do you no the recipe? would you be willing to give it up? i have confidence in par's theories.

RVEXLER

Awards
It was a different formula much like his lipoderm. I don't belive it worked at all. Spot enhancement is a myth in my mind. Get it into the bloodsteam and let it do its work.. hehehe. Talk to ya..
Wondered if you would care to comment on the use of PGF for site enhancement?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
PGF? Talk to ya..

RVEXLER

Awards
What PGF is

PGF? Talk to ya..
PGF2A and Weak Bodyparts
The cardinal rule of PGF2A is to inject as far away as possible from the Intestine. You see, PGF2A induces a very strong contraction of the Intestine and the bladder (both smooth muscles). The major candidate as a site of injection was the front shoulder. But by repeating injections in the shoulders, bodybuilders soon ended up with grossly overdeveloped
Front delt's. They looked like walking monkeys. The rest of their body was growing too, but not as fast as the muscles closest to the sites of injections.

What this means is that if you want to develop a weak muscle, just inject PGF2A locally and watch! The muscle grows. We are talking about a real muscle growth and not an artificial swelling like Synthol or Esiclene would induce. Calves are a muscle of choice. In fact, even if your calves failed To grow no matter how much training you administered, PGF2A will
solve your problem. After a single cycle of PGF2A, unresponsive calves start to respond, even if they never did before!

The localized growth induced by PGF2A may appear magical, but there is a simple explanation. The life cycle of the injected PGF2A is terribly short (minutes). Most of it will .Be destroyed in your lungs. If you hit your right calf for example, this muscle will be exposed to a maximal concentration of PGF2A. As the prostaglandin rapidly leaks out of the calf and passes into the blood, it will quickly reach the lungs where most of it will be destroyed. What is left of the PGF2A will be dispatched evenly though you're whole body. It means that the other muscles will be exposed to far less of the anabolic effects of PGF2A. So unless you want to make a weak point grow, you should rotate the sites of injections frequently which is not a problem.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it.. But as it looks you would be apin cushin using it. Do you have any reserch papers to back up that claim.. Talk to ya... 

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what par dues is saying he is coming up with something revolutionary, short of gene therapy. This might be what he is talking about.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As far as I know, they were working on these things:

“Juice” has not been quite as forthcoming as we had hoped, but we are making up for it. I am pleased to announce that we will begin initial beta testing o_n THREE potential new products next week:

* “Hung” – Yep, it is what you think it is. Dazed and I co-developed this o_ne. He came up with the theory, I designed the appropriate formula. You rub it o_n, it grows. No ****?? We will see.
* “Sytenhance” – Say the name slowly, you should get an idea what the product is. However, unlike Synthol and Pump n’ Pose, this is intended to promote actual muscle growth in the area of application. You rub it o_n, it grows. No ****?? We will see.
* “Anorex-IN” – Intranasal appetite suppressant. Feeling cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs?? A couple of squirts, and your appetite will be dead within 1 minute.

A little further down the road…

* Juice?? -- Courtesy of "Dazed", Avant Labs still has BIG things are in the works regarding new hormonal products.
* While other companies have been focused exclusively o_n new prosteroids, which are sure to fall far short of the majesty of the 1-test bandwagon they are trying to jump o_n. I have discovered an unprecedented new series of prohormones that will deliver results that the old prohomones o_nly dreamed of. In fact, these prohormones, of testosterone and nandrolone, will be milligram for milligram as effective as the parent steroid!
* And, o_n the steroid front, we have narrowed things from three possibilities to o_ne finalist – a sort of super-nandrolone.
* LipoDerm Ultra -- this will contain a number of extra fat loss ingredients, including o_ne from a class of compounds noted not o_nly for their magnificent results, but also for their side-effects, which will benefit greatly from the localized delivery provided by our patent pending formula. In addition, it will contain a diuretic, so waiting until a week after you use it to see all of your results will be a thing of the past; for the ladies, it will have an ingredient to target cellulite; and finally, it will contain a number of other lipolytic agents.

Other than that, I believe there was a burn proof transdermal 1-test which I assume used Pat's new formula (cyclo 1-test?) and probably a transport for the new secret nor precursor that everyone is holding off on releasing due to the prohormone legislation.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha i could care less about the new prohormones steroids they might come out with. That hung idea excites me if it in fact can become a reality. That syntenhance sounds awesome too. No more lagging small arms chest and shoulder! Hehehe.

RVEXLER

Awards
Never heard of it.. But as it looks you would be apin cushin using it. Do you have any reserch papers to back up that claim.. Talk to ya... 
Yes, lot's of shots from I what I have heard. There is a description by someone who used it in the article section of Anabolex.

Here's what a quick search of medline found (keep in mind that most of the studies I found dealt with the effect of PGF on bone anabolism):

J Endocrinol 2002 Jul;174(1):127-35 Related Articles, Links
Inhibition of cyclo-oxigenase-2 activity does not abolish the anabolic effect of prostaglandin E2 in vivo or in vitro.

J Cell Physiol 1995 May;163(2):285-94 Related Articles, Links
Mechanical stimulation of skeletal muscle increases prostaglandin F2 alpha production, cyclooxygenase activity, and cell growth by a pertussis toxin sensitive mechanism.

And an abstract:

[Effect of prostaglandin E1 on amino acid metabolism of human skeletal muscle] [Article in German]Stiegler H, Wicklmayr M, Rett K, Mehnert H.III. Medizinische Abteilung des Stadtischen Krankenhauses Munchen Schwabing.

The influence of an intraarterial infusion of PGE1 on the amino acid metabolism of human skeletal muscle was examined in healthy volunteers using the forearm technique. A continuous increase of perfusion from 2.9 +/- 0.1 ml/100 g x min to 5.4 +/- 1.5 after 60 min could be observed. Muscular amino acid balances were not changed after 30 min but significantly after 60 min of PGE1 infusion. Muscular release of most of the amino acids was reduced or shifted to an uptake. The accumulated balance of the amino acids showed a significant increase from -21.9 to +33.2 nmol/100 g x min after 60 min. Thus the infusion of PGE1 led to an inhibition of muscular proteolysis and/or to a stimulation of proteosynthesis. In view of the fact that kinines are released during exercise and are partially effective via prostaglandine liberation, the protein-anabolic effect of exercise might be explained by action of prostaglandins.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha i could care less about the new prohormones steroids they might come out with. That hung idea excites me if it in fact can become a reality. That syntenhance sounds awesome too. No more lagging small arms chest and shoulder! Hehehe.
yeah, too bad these will never come out

i think par is working on an eca now

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well Curt pointed me to this thread but to be honest my knowledge is limited on this subject. Yes it is a lot of injects, yes its good for pure mass, yes its expensive as hell. I know Upjohn puts out an organic version and there are several other synthetic PGF2 products out there. I also know stomach cramps and coughing is associated with PGF2 and frequent trips to the restroom. The idea is to keep the injections in the upper body, away from the intestines, etc. I know there have been cases and I'll try to dig them up about getting enlarged, sensitive nipples which means the whole body is involved. There's no basal stress on the kidneys which is a good thing and I believe it actually lowers blood pressure (might be wrong on this one). And of course because of the nature of the PGF2, being unlike testosterone structurely, there's no prostate inflammation or hairloss, which we could all lose.

My personal feelings: Not worth the $$$.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
This is about the only thing I could dig up from my database on PGF2....

Lutalyse® (diniprost)

Lutalyse is a synthetic form of prostaglandin F2alpha. Prostaglandins are a series of natural oxygenated unsaturated cyclic fatty acids, which have a variety of hormone like actions in the body. Among other things, prostaglandins are involved with pain, inflammation and the development of fever. They affect ovulation and the female reproductive system, alter gastric motility and fluid absorption in the gastrointestinal tract, and effect the respiratory system by constricting or dilating blood vessels in the lungs and smooth muscles lining the bronchial
tubes. In the circulatory system they constrict and dilate blood vessels as well, often as a way of effecting blood pressure, and in the kidneys they affect the excretion of water and electrolytes. Of note is that prostaglandins also affect the buildup of fat and muscle protein synthesis. Lutalyse is used in veterinary medicine for the purposes of controlling breeding. When used correctly with a series of other hormones, it can successfully stimulate ovulation and allow for a successful, timed impregnation. Athletes of course use it for a very different purpose, namely the strong thermogenic and anabolic potency of the compound. We see this combination a lot, but this prostaglandin may indeed live up to this goal. For starters,
PGF2a has been shown in studies to stimulate protein synthesis'. Reports from athletes who have experimented with it often support this compound being an excellent site growth agent, and they occur with enough frequency to be believable. And it is supposed to be a very fast acting drug, with many claiming it has caused incredible pumps and noticeable increases in actual muscle tissue size after being injected in the site for only a couple of weeks.
Data also supports it being a possible fat-loss drug, with PGF2a shown in studies clearly to inhibit the stimulation of lipogenesis in fat cells' Again we have a lot of anecdotal support for this use as well, with many claiming they notice a slight temperature elevation and marked fat loss with use of this agent. The main problem with diniprost are its side effects, which can be extremely severe. This includes pronounced soreness at the site of injection; often beginning with a dull burning pain almost immediately after the shot is given. Chills and flu-like feelings are also commonly reported during cycles, as occasionally are bouts of shortness of
breath. Those with asthma should definitely not be taking this drug for fear it may induce a full-blown attack. Injections are also followed in many cases by uncontrollable urges to urinate and defecate, including strong spasmodic contractions of the muscles involved in the control of these functions. Nausea and vomiting have also been reported. For many, the cramping, diarrhea and general feelings of upset stomach, malaise and discomfort
make PGF2a a drug they experiment with only shortly. Others however endure the intense side effects, and often do report that they become somewhat more tolerable as their use of the drug continues. For this group favorable results are consistently reported, with many claiming incredible site growth and marked fat loss.

Use of this drug typically involves starting with a low dosage, perhaps .5 milligram per injection site. Common target sites are the shoulders, biceps, triceps, calves, even
chest, back and legs. The user will typically do only one site in a day to begin with as well, but may increase the number of shots given as they become more accustomed to the
drug. If the first shot was event free, the next injection will be one milligram. This is slowly increased each time, with a typical target being 1 milliliter or 5mg. Injection sites are
also rotated, so that several days separate injections in the same muscle group. It is also up to individual sensitivity how you schedule injections with your training routine. For some,
the pain is too much to allow for training of the injected muscle for at least a few days post administration. In such a case you would want to work out a schedule of injecting in
the right window of time during your post-training recovery and before your next workout targeting that muscle group

khafra

Awards
Maybe targeted viral delivery?  Avoiding systemic effects completely would be, to put it mildly, kinda nifty.

RVEXLER

Awards
Par made an interesting reply on the Avant bb when asked for more specifics regarding his future products. He said that they would include 3 "cosmetic" gels.

Par recently removed three transdermals: One, 4-Aderm, Nordiol. By relabeling these as cosmetics, he might be able to re-introduce them.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Par made an interesting reply on the Avant bb when asked for more specifics regarding his future products. He said that they would include 3 "cosmetic" gels.

Par recently removed three transdermals: One, 4-Aderm, Nordiol. By relabeling these as cosmetics, he might be able to re-introduce them.

I agree. This also leads me to believe he is developing a site enhancement product. Man i sure hope he develops a penis enlargement product called Hung still. He could be a rich man if it works to a significant degree ;P

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I don't need a bigger weiner. It's my muscles that I'm worried about.:D