Heavy days

1. Question Heavy days

just wondering what the majority fo you do for heavy days exmple on chest how many reps, sets and excercises do u do for this muscle...thank you and stay brolic

2. well i get the good juices flowin on the bike for 7 mins (before every w/o) and on a heavy day for bench ill do a set of 10 somethin very light just to get some blood in the chest
    then its 5x5, it has been for about 4 or so weeks and wil lbe for 2 more...
    then ima go back to 3x10 and see the gains i have gotten over the past 6 weeks doin 5x5...
    sometimes ill do a 10-8-6-4-4 or somethin along those lines but that wont be for a few weeks yet

the 5x5 does me good
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
    •   

3. and some exercises are:
    Flat Bench (more often D-bell than barbell)
    Incline Bench (d-bell 80% of the time)
    incline and flat d-bell flys (normally dont do cables on heavy days, unless its cross overs)
    sometimes i do seated chest press and neg on the way down
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

4. I warm up then, do 3 sets 4 - 5 reps all to failure. When I say failure some think that the last one was hard but they still got it. Thats not failure, failure is when your fighting the weight up for 8 - 10 seconds. Thats failure.

5. on truly heavy days i will do one set to failure when lifting raw. My log is posted here.
    •   

6. sweeeet thanks guys helps me alot
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Multi question, Heavy compounds, Heavy bag cardio
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 12:20 AM
  2. Heavy Grips by Heavy Sports?
    By capnsavem in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:45 PM