hoping to get lean from adrenalean

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
I am currently on adrenalean and I am almost done with my first week. I am wanting to switch up my routine and do super sets 4 days a week, with 10 to 15 min of cardio each day. Can someone help me figure out a workout routine with this. Here is the only thing I am a pitcher and I play on weekends and workout mon thru thursday. I am usually sore on that monday a little bit so I am wondering should I do legs on mondays or what. Some help would be appreciated.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I super-set presses and flies on chest exercies
hammer-curls and seated incline curls for biceps
skull crushers and close grip bench press for triceps
Pull-ups and dips (I do back and tris on the same day)

There are many more out there, those are just ones that I thought of immediately since I do them.

For legs, instead of super-setting you could try the dreaded 20 rep squats. :) There are several threads on the benefits of 20 rep squats.

OR Squats super-setted with calf-raises?

Just ideas

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
lower portion of abs

Does anyone know how to get rid of that lower portion of the abs where the fat builds up at the bottom

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how to get rid of that lower portion of the abs where the fat builds up at the bottom
A solid diet and training program.

Most people have parts of their body that tend to accumulate more fat than others (love handles, low abs, chest, etc). The only thing you can do to get rid of this fat is to lower your total body-fat percentage. Also, if you want to go the supplement route, once you get your bodyfat to around 10-12%, you can continue dieting and try a topical fatloss product like lipoderm or napalm.

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards

I agree with Rhyno,
fat loss will take care of the problem, which diet and exercise will do.