- 06-11-2008, 01:35 PM
- 06-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Perhaps switch Weds and Thurs. workouts. If you do deadlifts on Tues, it could be taxing on your hams and low back, especially if you are doing squats on your leg day. Similarly, if you are doing overhead press, on Thurs, your tris would be worked two days in a row.
06-12-2008, 02:24 PM
How long have you been lifting? What are your goals? If you are a novice lifter, a bodybuilding split would not be optimal. A little more info is needed.
06-12-2008, 04:14 PM
06-12-2008, 04:39 PM
this looks close to my current max-ot routine:
Similar Forum Threads
- By pantherdude63 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-26-2008, 02:40 AM
- By Cash in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2008, 04:45 PM
- By AM07 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2007, 10:14 AM
- By paul3371 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2006, 05:19 PM
- By Swanson52 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 11-26-2003, 12:00 AM