Cutting log starting Sunday 9/4/05.

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey All,

Just recieved my plan today, very well done out and easy enough for anyone to understand. I will be starting this on this coming Sunday.

Background: I'm 22, been lifting for 2 years, only seriously for the past year have i gotten diet in check (mostly).

I was a classic "thin-fat" kid, not large but had no muscle tone on love handles, way too much ab fat, etc. I weighed 160lbs soaking wet and felt shitty about myself. So all that changed when i started lifting, and its become somewhat of an obsession, always reaching for more.

During the late spring/early summer of this year i was in the best shape of my life at 195 @ around 7-ish % bf, but i crash dieted and was doing cardio twice per day, my metabolism was so shot and my body was in such shock i quickly gained it back and more, not to mention having surgery on my wisdom teeth hurting my workout patterns. But its time to get serious again.

At this point id say im about 200lbs with 12-13% BF.

Im starting this program to get to the point i was at before (and hopefully better) maintain it with a VERY clean bulk and a quick cut next spring for competition.

Im going to try and add a couple pictures of my chest/abs (where i carry all my weight) to give you all an idea where i was at.

Attachments

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
Was? What does that mean? When were those piks taken? You loog prety good IMO.
Those pics were from about 2-ish months ago, before i had oral surgery and got sidelined for the gym for the last couple weeks due to a hectic work schedule.

And thanks, the lighting was shitty but i was ripped as hell for awhile

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
So thats where you want to get back too? Cool man good luck.

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
So thats where you want to get back too? Cool man good luck.
yeah hopefully a little better and maintain it to compete next year, might as well make something of my obsession with my physique :)

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I here that, I am kicking around the idea myself.