Cardarine / endurance

Speedygm

Awards
Hello , i’ve A couple of question about cardarine , how much take it longs for a good cycle or even decent cycle ? 4 weeks ? Do it needs a pct and does it have side effects ? And last but very important, someone has a really idea for how long is detectable by doping test ? Thank you so much

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying it on a single dose basis right now in my pet rat. 10mg on cardio days dosed preworkout. I've noticed absolutely no difference on my rats performance, he still sucks on the treadmill! Lol

It's not hormonal so no pct is required.

No side effects for my rat to note. The most severe would be the possibility of it causing/enhancing cancer growth. In some studies the rats developed cancer. However the doses don't equate to human doses, it would be like taking 70-100mg for 60 years if I remember correctly. It's still something you should investigate for yourself and come to your own conclusion.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm trying it on a single dose basis right now in my pet rat. 10mg on cardio days dosed preworkout. I've noticed absolutely no difference on my rats performance, he still sucks on the treadmill! Lol

It's not hormonal so no pct is required.

No side effects for my rat to note. The most severe would be the possibility of it causing/enhancing cancer growth. In some studies the rats developed cancer. However the doses don't equate to human doses, it would be like taking 70-100mg for 60 years if I remember correctly. It's still something you should investigate for yourself and come to your own conclusion.
10mg is the bare minimum dose, bump up to 20mg and use it daily

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12 weeks on, 4 weeks off is what I’ve been recommended before at 14-21 mg, daily.