Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! Let's get it done!!!

Page 2 of 54 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    PUSS
    Well, you are what you eat.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

2. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I think I'm gonna sit this one out. Leave it to the pros. But I'll be following along to learn how it's done
    With your progress on Ostarine, you could easily risk a challenge of, lets see, add 0.5 inches to your biceps in 3 month -or something like that.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

3. I’m in! I’ll put up a bottle of Xgels as well for either first or second (we can figure that out whenever).

Pics weight and goals I’ll get up tomorrow after my normal weigh in. My diet and training (at least for now) will be dictated by my coach, so results are somewhat out of my control unless we part ways but regardless, commitment and effort is all on me so I will be sure to maximize my side of the deal
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I知 in! I値l put up a bottle of Xgels as well for either first or second (we can figure that out whenever).

Pics weight and goals I値l get up tomorrow after my normal weigh in. My diet and training (at least for now) will be dictated by my coach, so results are somewhat out of my control unless we part ways but regardless, commitment and effort is all on me so I will be sure to maximize my side of the deal
    Awesome!

5. Sounds like fun!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

6. Okay guys, here I am in my "Mehhhh...." physique stage...

Weighed in today at 211.7 - a bit flat and depleted from cutting carbs back a good bit already. I also want to add my goal is to lean back out and improve my overall fitness level. In the end I want to reach a point where I feel confident with my shirt off. Not just comfortable, but confident. No specific weight in mind in mind but composition will close to my avatar and will definitely be sporting abs.

Oh yeah my puppy wanted to show you all his progress too. He is just a little over a year now and closing in on 130lbs.

Name:  IMG_2101.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  66.4 KBName:  IMG_2102.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  81.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_2103.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  90.0 KBName:  IMG_2104.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  76.0 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

7. Yesterday I frontsquat 315+70lbs of chain for a triple, and next week I am thinking 335+70 for a single. Slowly but surely, week by week, I am inching the weights up and lowering the amount of chain as I wave back the sets & reps.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

8. Name:  challenge.jpg
Views: 1609
Size:  277.2 KB

Weight: 96kg (211lbs)

Two goals
    First goal: Cutting down to 89kg (196lbs) --- Never could go below 90kg, it's a cursed number for me.
    Second goal:lean bulking up to 93kg (205lbs)
    Time: 3 month
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

9. I would have got in. But, just finishing on a cut and now it’s going to be bulking time for me. Anyway, will follow along to vote and will throw in a tub of Re1gn for the winner.

Good luck y’all

10. I知 in to watch you guys smash your goals!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

11. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I would have got in. But, just finishing on a cut and now it’s going to be bulking time for me. Anyway, will follow along to vote and will throw in a tub of Re1gn for the winner.

Good luck y’all

You can still get in with a goal of bulking aka adding muscle!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

12. Things have been crazy this week so I just read up on the thread, pic's will be taken tomorrow morning Sunday 02/04

I will toss a bottle of Coq Diesel into the pot !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

13. So plans for myself are recomp. Just to maintain as much muscle and lose as much fat as possible in the time frame. Will be taking pictures and measurements only don't give a **** what the scale says.

Also follow below for my day to day log.
    The Journey Continues.......

14. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I would have got in. But, just finishing on a cut and now it’s going to be bulking time for me. Anyway, will follow along to vote and will throw in a tub of Re1gn for the winner.

Good luck y’all
    Sweet and get in on it man! It isn't just weight loss. If you say you want to add X amount of weight with a muscle to fat ratio of... or just I want to gain x amount while remaining lean or whatever. Even if no one else is doing the same thing you can get in on the support and accountability from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    You can still get in with a goal of bulking aka adding muscle!!
    BOOM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Things have been crazy this week so I just read up on the thread, pic's will be taken tomorrow morning Sunday 02/04

I will toss a bottle of Coq Diesel into the pot !!
    Awesome!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    So plans for myself are recomp. Just to maintain as much muscle and lose as much fat as possible in the time frame. Will be taking pictures and measurements only don't give a **** what the scale says.

Also follow below for my day to day log.
    The Journey Continues.......
    Excellent!
    Current Training Log -

15. Excited to see everyone's commitments so far. This is going to be great! Lots of potentially awesome transformations and some great goals already!

By the way I edited my post above with this information. Just wanted to be clear on my goals for this.

"I also want to add my goal is to lean back out and improve my overall fitness level. In the end I want to reach a point where I feel confident with my shirt off. Not just comfortable, but confident. No specific weight in mind but composition will close to my avatar and will definitely be sporting abs."
    Current Training Log -

16. I just updated mine with goals and methods too.

17. Subbed to see some changes
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

18. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I would have got in. But, just finishing on a cut and now it痴 going to be bulking time for me. Anyway, will follow along to vote and will throw in a tub of Re1gn for the winner.

Good luck y誕ll
    Get in anyways! Physique change means size too!

19. Starting weight: 190.0lb

Waist: 35.75in

Goals: recomp into cut. Basically trying to shape up for my wedding in September. Goal is to have my full abs back and be around 10% by July so I can cruise to the finish line.

For this challenge timeframe, looking to maintain as much size and weight as possible while leaning out. Expecting to have a solid 4 pack by the end of this 3mo timeframe and maybe even 6 with a hard flex and some fancy lighting ha.

20. In, should be fun to watch and get motivated!

21. Good luck, everyone! I will cheer you all on and stick to my personal goal. See you all at the finish line.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

22. Alright then.. I am in MOFOs!!! Time to get huge. Will upload the pics today.

23. What do you guys do when you hit your goals? I知 kind of at that point and have no idea where to go from here

24. I forgot to mention. I値l throw this into the pool. 1st or 2nd place
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 12:05 PM
  2. Your physique goals
    By redline2101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. No more, "Let's get it on!"
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 17