Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! Let's get it done!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking ahhh aaaaa Good Studhorse !! ????????????

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I legit lol’d when I saw the “start” pics...saw you setting up for the after surprise a mile away! Sometimes I do that to my gf just to make her giggle
I show my fiancé my food baby every night and make her jealous haha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I show my fiancé my food baby every night and make her jealous haha
This reminds me of what my 3 year old nephew said to me.

Me: *Eating chips*
Nephew: *rubs my belly* Teetee (auntie) why you eat so much? Your tummy gonna be fat.
Me:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This reminds me of what my 3 year old nephew said to me.

Me: *Eating chips*
Nephew: *rubs my belly* Teetee (auntie) why you eat so much? Your tummy gonna be fat.
Me:
thats when you say "why do you eat so little? you're gonna be tiny and weak forever" haha.

Gotta eat to grow :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I should be huge !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats when you say "why do you eat so little? you're gonna be tiny and weak forever" haha.

Gotta eat to grow :)
Hahah, he’s a big boy. Too big! 3 years old and 60 lbs. His dad is like a sumo wrestler. ??

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have a lot of meat on those bones and I think you would be pretty impressed with yourself if you went on a cut. Oh yeah... look at those fugging triceps hang off of you like slabs of meat!!!

I say cut up and you will be very impressed with what you have going on under there.

I agree with this but focus more on getting lean and let the PH add some muscle on it's own.

Oh, I would put him no less than 15% people have a skewed idea of body fat nowadays from so many people lying about theirs... There is nothing wrong with 15, it still looks great and is a great place to grow.

No doubt!!!
I’d love to do an actual recomp. I always say I’m gonna do it and it turns in to a extreme bulk haha. I’ll try my best. I think I’m gonna do a halo/msten 4-6 weeker starting this Monday then I’ll PCT and run a FD2/Vector stack for the remainder of the 3 months.

Appreciate the positive comments though guys!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking good man I’d say you’re easily 12.5%. Up to you wether you wanna bring that down to 10% if I were you I’d bulk up to 220 then shred back down to a better 215 to look good for summer. Any strength goals in mind?
I’m happy with my strength honestly. I’m squatting 5+ DL 5+ and bench is low 3’s which I’m content with.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not done hack squats in years, these old knees just won't take it. So today I tried to do reverse hack squats, still hard on the knees but got 5 sets of 10 with one plate on each side, 6 hours later my legs are sore already !! These may have to go in the rotation !!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not done hack squats in years, these old knees just won't take it. So today I tried to do reverse hack squats, still hard on the knees but got 5 sets of 10 with one plate on each side, 6 hours later my legs are sore already !! These may have to go in the rotation !!
Big fan of the close stance hack squat.

Try out weighted Bulgarian split squats if you want instant soreness haha. I’ve been doing 5 sets of 10(no rest besides when the other leg is being worked) at the end of my leg day. Whoooof

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
-32 yrs old
-6’1”
-222 lbs this morning
-bf. Maybe 16%? Never dexa’d
-got married, got fluffy
-no ph’s next 3 months :(
-lifting for strength>aesthetics, big 3 lifts are central, willing to change structure for curiosity sake
End goal: lean out, especially abdomen area, without destroying strength too much. Also pack some mass onto the 16” pythons lol.

IMG_4099.jpg
IMG_4101.jpg
IMG_4103.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good man!!

How'd that chest piece feel??

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lookin good man!!

How'd that chest piece feel??
Thanks! It was quite exhilarating. Especially when the sternum was under the needle, felt my whole rib cage rattling. Sweet endorphin rush at the end though. Still a work in progress...

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big fan of the close stance hack squat.

Try out weighted Bulgarian split squats if you want instant soreness haha. I’ve been doing 5 sets of 10(no rest besides when the other leg is being worked) at the end of my leg day. Whoooof
Ever do Hacks Platz style? Heels together and toes out. these will destroy the outer sweep. not very good for the ego! but to lay down a teardrop!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpwRbl3E_LE

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! It was quite exhilarating. Especially when the sternum was under the needle, felt my whole rib cage rattling. Sweet endorphin rush at the end though. Still a work in progress...
Exhilarating isn't quite the term I would use!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you going to get your starting pics in bitch?
Make sure you have the Merica shorts on!
Daisy Dukes of Freedom. Get it right grandpa!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just for you Studhorse

Screenshot_2015-08-14-15-08-18.png

(BTW......Not my starting pic)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-32 yrs old
-6’1”
-222 lbs this morning
-bf. Maybe 16%? Never dexa’d
-got married, got fluffy
-no ph’s next 3 months :(
-lifting for strength>aesthetics, big 3 lifts are central, willing to change structure for curiosity sake
End goal: lean out, especially abdomen area, without destroying strength too much. Also pack some mass onto the 16” pythons lol.

View attachment 159637View attachment 159638View attachment 159639
32 married and fluffy? Not a bad starting point brother. Just a lean bulk or cut would have you in a good spot. I know right when I hit 28 or so the fluff became more difficult to keep off. Not that I have much but the little I do have is a pain to try and clean bulk with.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am in for support and off road conversations.

Deepwatercook

Deepwatercook

Awards
27 new daddy so things have been a bit hectic adjusting to the schedule .

My overal goals are to lean out more when i am seeing 6 abs i cant ever seem to do this

2 goal is to box jump 45 45.5 and 46 inches .
I calculate it this way so that 45 would be A) bronze 45 B)45.5 C) would be 46

So i set a standard where i want to get to but intend to pass it up . Best one as of now is 43.5

And to be in fact sure we post every weekend correct ?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
IMG_0119.jpg

Just finished up arms and thought I’d share it in this cause we’re all in for motivation credits to my buddy for the photo edits really does make a difference lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
32 married and fluffy? Not a bad starting point brother. Just a lean bulk or cut would have you in a good spot. I know right when I hit 28 or so the fluff became more difficult to keep off. Not that I have much but the little I do have is a pain to try and clean bulk with.
Thanks I appreciate it. Definitely harder to keep off as age creeps up I have noticed, plus I like to keep it bulky for power reserves lol. Going to change it up a bit for science.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I appreciate it. Definitely harder to keep off as age creeps up I have noticed, plus I like to keep it bulky for power reserves lol. Going to change it up a bit for science.
For sure brother. I truthfully just bumped up my cardio about 10 mins a day and it combats the aging slightly. Was going to throw up a current pic for shìts and giggles and to show that even LTL falls off the wagon here and there but it says media sharing is disabled.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For sure brother. I truthfully just bumped up my cardio about 10 mins a day and it combats the aging slightly. Was going to throw up a current pic for shìts and giggles and to show that even LTL falls off the wagon here and there but it says media sharing is disabled.
cant handle the GAINZZZ ha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant handle the GAINZZZ ha
Trying to get them back brother! Fell off the wagon and got sloppy for about a year. Still made it to the gym for the most part but diet and a strict schedule wasn't priority with all these kids running around wanting my attention at home. Lol

Truthfully when I do get to post the pic many will say I'm too hard on myself but I'm not currently happy with where I'm sitting. Still have plenty of time before pool season though!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is anyone else experiencing the no media sharing alert or is it just admin not wanting me to show my flabby butt? Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 159683
Just finished up arms and thought I’d share it in this cause we’re all in for motivation credits to my buddy for the photo edits really does make a difference lol
Nice caps on those shoulders !!

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established

My overal goals are to lean out more when i am seeing 6 abs i cant ever seem to do this

So i set a standard where i want to get to but intend to pass it up . Best one as of now is 43.5

Has anyone ever compared you to Chris Pratt?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
JCR97 Deepwatercook you guys looking mint - I’d love to get somewhere near where you are starting.

Looking forward to seeing where you end up - get it smashed

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20180207_084425.jpg
20180207_092033.jpg

Ok so as I mentioned I wanted to just throw a couple of different shots of where I'm sitting now. I'm down to 182 lbs right now. Actually put on about 6 lbs since getting back at it full 3 months ago while staying around the same body fat. I plan on bulking as lean as possible until may then starting my first full cut in a few years to get shredded up for summer. Sorry for the Chewbacca look. It's winter have to keep a layer to save on my heat bill. :D

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lookin good LTL! Excited to see everyone’s transformation in as few months.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Looking good man, you can put the progress photos up every week or every day, but the requirements are at least Every other week, so not this weekend but the next you want to get in the official progress photo.
View attachment 159683
Looking good!
Nice caps on those shoulders !!
I was going to mention that the medicine ball behind him on the rack made me think his shoulder was HUGE!!!! Still good shoulders but that ball make it look MASSIVE!
View attachment 159717View attachment 159718

Ok so as I mentioned I wanted to just throw a couple of different shots of where I'm sitting now. I'm down to 182 lbs right now. Actually put on about 6 lbs since getting back at it full 3 months ago while staying around the same body fat. I plan on bulking as lean as possible until may then starting my first full cut in a few years to get shredded up for summer. Sorry for the Chewbacca look. It's winter have to keep a layer to save on my heat bill. :D
Looking good brother!!!! Oh how nice it would be to have that be my I am out of shape look... Then again I don't lose much size when I lay off and you said you had already put 6lbs back on so we are probably even out there. You look better year round and I just stay meaty year round...

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I was going to mention that the medicine ball behind him on the rack made me think his shoulder was HUGE!!!! Still good shoulders but that ball make it look MASSIVE!
Lool I didn’t even notice the medicine ball thanks man.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lool I didn’t even notice the medicine ball thanks man.
It lines up perfectly with the round portion of your delt and where your delt and triceps line is. I had to look twice!

By the way guys, I have not really put any cardio in as off yet, but am ramping things up daily since we got into this. I am lowering overall intake of carbs now, been pushing workouts harder, and paying more attention to nutrition overall. I imagine in the next week or so I will add in some form of cardio or just activity like taking walks at lunch to increase energy expenditure.

Here we are at Wednesday, it is the last day to get pics in and join in on this thing. At least "Officially" that is.

Anyone still wanting to get in make sure to get pics up by tonight!!!

Tomorrow or the next day I am going to go back through the thread and compile entries. I will see if there are enough things to have some categories since we have a decent amount of product to dole out in the end. I will also compile a list of the things that have been offered up to donate and see what all we have available to us.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 159717View attachment 159718

Nice set of Bowling Ball Delts brother!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It lines up perfectly with the round portion of your delt and where your delt and triceps line is. I had to look twice!

By the way guys, I have not really put any cardio in as off yet, but am ramping things up daily since we got into this. I am lowering overall intake of carbs now, been pushing workouts harder, and paying more attention to nutrition overall. I imagine in the next week or so I will add in some form of cardio or just activity like taking walks at lunch to increase energy expenditure.

Here we are at Wednesday, it is the last day to get pics in and join in on this thing. At least "Officially" that is.

Anyone still wanting to get in make sure to get pics up by tonight!!!

Tomorrow or the next day I am going to go back through the thread and compile entries. I will see if there are enough things to have some categories since we have a decent amount of product to dole out in the end. I will also compile a list of the things that have been offered up to donate and see what all we have available to us.
Remind me to look through my stash. I'm sure I have something to donate.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Remind me to look through my stash. I'm sure I have something to donate.
Hey... Look through your stash for something to donate!

You have been reminded! :)