Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! Let's get it done!!!

Page 12 of 54 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

1. Just gonna let you guys destroy each other and calmly step over the carnage...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Chaosandpain.com
    code "makethemtrimble"
    for 20% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Finally coming off 3days of Throwing up and Sh1tting due to food poisoning. Lost about 4lbs. So, lost an extra pound of what I gained for my lean bulk. Awuful start to my bulk. Will start training on Thursday. Just giving my body to heal 100% before hitting the gym.
    That is the worst! Makes your abs look good after you have tossed your cookies!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    OKAY! Bring it Bitch............
    That's more like it!!!

and back to you I say

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Just gonna let you guys destroy each other and calmly step over the carnage...
    If you think you are gonna slide by me unaware you have lost it! I already know you are a dark horse. Head down doing what is needed without fanfare and then BOOM! Look what i did!!!

No Sir! I am going to keep an eye on you! I know you have even bigger reasons for motivation, and now being on keto... FUGGEDABOUDIT! You are a definite threat! We all are really, you have the best reason to really try to lean up. At least that I know of so that is some good motivation that isn't going to wain at all.
    @Studhorse and I have to make up more motivation via competitiveness to get on your motivation level.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. Doing some intermittent fasting today, and probably over the next few days, with a trip to the beach going down this weekend...coming up on 19 hours with nothing but some BCAAs and 150 calories of MCT powder...ugh.

I sure do love my gf!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

6. Ok, I forget what I said I had done for squats when I jumped in, but I think I was wrong. I got 255 x 14 and 285 x 5 last workout.

Just completed tonight's workout and got 265 x 12 and 295 x 3 on squats.

Bench: 185 x 13 and then a drop set of 2 x 235, 1 x 225, 2 x 215, 2 x 205, 2 x 195, 1 x 185.

Barbell curls: 12 x 80, drop set of 5 x 95, 1 x 90, 1 x 85, 1 x 80, 1 x 75.

Lying French presses: 13 x 61, 3 x 91.

That's it for tonight.

7. Anyone else only on a multivitamin like myself ? Lol all i can afford last 8 months

8. Quote Originally Posted by Deepwatercook View Post
    Anyone else only on a multivitamin like myself ? Lol all i can afford last 8 months
    You can afford a Multivitamin? I'm only on one, LOL!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Oh yeah gotta get multi in! Rest is the significant source of the diet .

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Doing some intermittent fasting today, and probably over the next few days, with a trip to the beach going down this weekend...coming up on 19 hours with nothing but some BCAAs and 150 calories of MCT powder...ugh.

I sure do love my gf!
    Smart Man! I hope you really enjoy your weekend!

I have no idea what my nutrition is going to look like for the next couple of days. Work is sending me to San Franciso this afternoon and I won't be back until Saturday. So nutrition is all going to be from what is around me. I plan on doing IF as well since I don't know how well I will be able to hone the diet. Plus I will be in a new city I have never been too. I am going to check some stuff out end enjoy my visit. Have a couple fingers of bourbon or whiskey as a night cap. I already know this, so caloric restriction will be during the day. Basically aminos and I plan on buying a box of lower carb protein bars once I get there. Not ideal but as long as protein is over 150 and calories are between 1500-3000 a day then I should make some more progress regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Ok, I forget what I said I had done for squats when I jumped in, but I think I was wrong. I got 255 x 14 and 285 x 5 last workout.

Just completed tonight's workout and got 265 x 12 and 295 x 3 on squats.

Bench: 185 x 13 and then a drop set of 2 x 235, 1 x 225, 2 x 215, 2 x 205, 2 x 195, 1 x 185.

Barbell curls: 12 x 80, drop set of 5 x 95, 1 x 90, 1 x 85, 1 x 80, 1 x 75.

Lying French presses: 13 x 61, 3 x 91.

That's it for tonight.
    Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by Deepwatercook View Post
    Anyone else only on a multivitamin like myself ? Lol all i can afford last 8 months
    No, but most of us don't have the discipline of a fighter either! I think you still have an advantage over me with discipline over supplementation. By the way, what's your record?
    Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Yep and ONE is VITAMIN D!!! Yeah you know what I am saying here!
    Current Training Log -

11. Quote Originally Posted by Deepwatercook View Post
    multi and fish oil club checking in haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

12. Checking in - down to 201.4 pounds this morning. I figured I would rebound after the Vitamin C, but I am down another pound. 7 pounds in 2 days. At this rate I should hit my goals in....I don't know...next week?

Would be nice. Wishful thinking haha.

On the flip side, maybe I was holding water and kind of unintentionally sandbagged...

13. Also, I can't afford a multi-vitamin. I take 10,000 IU of vitamin D per day, 4-6 grams (scoop powder, don't weigh) of Vitamin C per day, 6 grams of fish oil and 1/2 gram of TUDCA. Mostly because I had stock and it hasn't run out yet. My multi's ran out a while back.

14. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Checking in - down to 201.4 pounds this morning. I figured I would rebound after the Vitamin C, but I am down another pound. 7 pounds in 2 days. At this rate I should hit my goals in....I don't know...next week?

Would be nice. Wishful thinking haha.

On the flip side, maybe I was holding water and kind of unintentionally sandbagged...
    As long as it was unintentional...
    I don't take a multi, but I do take greens powder when I remember too. I feel it probably has more bio-availability that way, but I should get into the habit of taking a multi too.
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Also, I can't afford a multi-vitamin. I take 10,000 IU of vitamin D per day, 4-6 grams (scoop powder, don't weigh) of Vitamin C per day, 6 grams of fish oil and 1/2 gram of TUDCA. Mostly because I had stock and it hasn't run out yet. My multi's ran out a while back.
    I call shenanigans on that. Plenty of people donít take a multi and thatís fine, but donít make excuses for the sake of it. TUDCA costs way more than an expensive comprehensive multi, and you can buy a cheapo at a big box store for about $6 for months.

If youíre an adult male with a job in America, you can afford a multi if you want one.
    [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I call shenanigans on that. Plenty of people don’t take a multi and that’s fine, but don’t make excuses for the sake of it. TUDCA costs way more than an expensive comprehensive multi, and you can buy a cheapo at a big box store for about $6 for months.

If you’re an adult male with a job in America, you can afford a multi if you want one.
    Tuff Love ...I Like It!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I call shenanigans on that. Plenty of people don’t take a multi and that’s fine, but don’t make excuses for the sake of it. TUDCA costs way more than an expensive comprehensive multi, and you can buy a cheapo at a big box store for about $6 for months.

If you’re an adult male with a job in America, you can afford a multi if you want one.
    Lol, wasn't it obvious?

18. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Lol, wasn't it obvious?
    You would be surprised at the excuses I hear daily for why people wonít step out and do what they say they want
    [email protected]

19. Speaking generally, people say they want to accomplish X, but then they will convince themselves of 5 different reasons why they canít right now.

Itís not always easy, and sometimes it can be very long and hard, but itís almost always worth it.
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You would be surprised at the excuses I hear daily for why people won’t step out and do what they say they want
    Lol, well...keep in mind I don't have a job that pays me a paycheck in a regular basis. I haven't bought any supplements maybe in about 6 months with the exception if the fish oil. I tend to buy a bunch and stock up. I ran out of the multis I use...and well...I could get another or more but I don't really want to. Haha. You are dead right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Speaking generally, people say they want to accomplish X, but then they will convince themselves of 5 different reasons why they can’t right now.

It’s not always easy, and sometimes it can be very long and hard, but it’s almost always worth it.
    You are 100% right. Must people want to want things. We all do it. Mist people don't even really know what they want, they are busy spending too much time focusing on what they don't want.

21. Weighed in 221 this morn. Been a hectic few days but still able to grind it out. Cleaning up diet (Iíve had a few extra cheat days the past month during PCT) and I have been using IF randomly the past 6 months (keto coffee works wonders in this regard) and plan to continue on. Not expecting anything too drastic as I am stubborn and refuse to give up on strength. I know I can lean out and keep numbers climbing with a diet tune up. I have been chasing a 4 plate bench for a while now and itís happening in 2018.
    Name:  IMG_4122.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  444.5 KB

22. Looking great, guys!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

23. Looking Good @SkRaw85
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Weighed in 221 this morn. Been a hectic few days but still able to grind it out. Cleaning up diet (I’ve had a few extra cheat days the past month during PCT) and I have been using IF randomly the past 6 months (keto coffee works wonders in this regard) and plan to continue on. Not expecting anything too drastic as I am stubborn and refuse to give up on strength. I know I can lean out and keep numbers climbing with a diet tune up. I have been chasing a 4 plate bench for a while now and it’s happening in 2018.
    "I am stubborn and refuse to give up on strength" I have been fighting this for 35 years! I think I'm just going to try to cut some fat and If I lose some strength, Just try to deal with the mental part of it. wish me luck!

I can always put it back on if it gets to me too much.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

25. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Weighed in 221 this morn. Been a hectic few days but still able to grind it out. Cleaning up diet (I’ve had a few extra cheat days the past month during PCT) and I have been using IF randomly the past 6 months (keto coffee works wonders in this regard) and plan to continue on. Not expecting anything too drastic as I am stubborn and refuse to give up on strength. I know I can lean out and keep numbers climbing with a diet tune up. I have been chasing a 4 plate bench for a while now and it’s happening in 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    "I am stubborn and refuse to give up on strength" I have been fighting this for 35 years! I think I'm just going to try to cut some fat and If I lose some strength, Just try to deal with the mental part of it. wish me luck!

I can always put it back on if it gets to me too much.
    You guys both look great. What you have been doing has taken you a long way. For most people that's a really good reason to be stubborn. Why change something that's taking you so far?

The thing to keep in mind is I think when people start to diet they lose strength and they assume that they are losing muscle. The fact of the matter is you just don't have the energy to create as much force so your muscles can contract is hard. It's more chemical than it is muscle mass. Couple this in with glycogen depletion from dieting and your muscles appear to shrink because you're not as full of water. All these things will come back very quickly once you carb up and get back on a normal diet. It can be a real brain game though.

I know that personally the first 2 weeks of an extreme diet, and I mean extreme, I will see some dramatic drop in how much weight I can lift. Once I adjust this tends to start rebounding. And then when I come off a diet the strength comes back fast. It isn't that I'm rebuilding muscle is that I've always had that muscle and never lost it. I just lost the ability to fuel it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 12:05 PM
  2. Your physique goals
    By redline2101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. No more, "Let's get it on!"
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 11:03 AM