Passed my final exams! CERTIFIED trainer baby! Whew.. .

Shrugmax

Shrugmax

Awards
After months of procrastinating and second guessing myself, I passed the ISSA personal trainer certification!

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After months of procrastinating and second guessing myself, I passed the ISSA personal trainer certification!
Congratulations!! What's your immidate plan on utilizing your certification?

Shrugmax

Shrugmax

Awards
Congratulations!! What's your immidate plan on utilizing your certification?
Good question! LOL....been giving advice for years, now I am legal. Thinking about advertising locally, now that I have the certification to add to my credentials. Have dumbbells, will travel? ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good question! LOL....been giving advice for years, now I am legal. Thinking about advertising locally, now that I have the certification to add to my credentials. Have dumbbells, will travel? ;)
Business cards!!! Do it and do it soon while there’s plenty of sales. Best $10 you will spend. Marketing at Famiky Doctor practices can work wonders.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^ This I agree.. Judging from your avitar your in pretty good shape (even more so to general public) There's plenty of people that want nutrition, exercise etc advice.I see guys all the time in the gym that I would call not even in fairly good shape training clients...

Shrugmax

Shrugmax

Awards
^^^ This I agree.. Judging from your avitar your in pretty good shape (even more so to general public) There's plenty of people that want nutrition, exercise etc advice.I see guys all the time in the gym that I would call not even in fairly good shape training clients...
I ain't bad for 56, bro...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, that's a great idea!
You can always introduce yourself at local Physical Therapy practices as well for patients leaving and being recommended to join a gym. Just throwing ya some ideas that made a huge difference for me.