Passed my final exams! CERTIFIED trainer baby! Whew.. .

1. Passed my final exams! CERTIFIED trainer baby! Whew.. .

After months of procrastinating and second guessing myself, I passed the ISSA personal trainer certification!

2. Congratulations! !!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shrugmax View Post
    After months of procrastinating and second guessing myself, I passed the ISSA personal trainer certification!
    Congratulations!! What's your immidate plan on utilizing your certification?

4. Quote Originally Posted by TMloc View Post
    Congratulations!! What's your immidate plan on utilizing your certification?
    Good question! LOL....been giving advice for years, now I am legal. Thinking about advertising locally, now that I have the certification to add to my credentials. Have dumbbells, will travel?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shrugmax View Post
    Good question! LOL....been giving advice for years, now I am legal. Thinking about advertising locally, now that I have the certification to add to my credentials. Have dumbbells, will travel?
    Business cards!!! Do it and do it soon while there’s plenty of sales. Best $10 you will spend. Marketing at Famiky Doctor practices can work wonders.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   

6. ^^^ This I agree.. Judging from your avitar your in pretty good shape (even more so to general public) There's plenty of people that want nutrition, exercise etc advice.I see guys all the time in the gym that I would call not even in fairly good shape training clients...

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Business cards!!! Do it and do it soon while there’s plenty of sales. Best $10 you will spend. Marketing at Famiky Doctor practices can work wonders.
    Thanks, that's a great idea!

8. Quote Originally Posted by TMloc View Post
    ^^^ This I agree.. Judging from your avitar your in pretty good shape (even more so to general public) There's plenty of people that want nutrition, exercise etc advice.I see guys all the time in the gym that I would call not even in fairly good shape training clients...
    I ain't bad for 56, bro...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shrugmax View Post
    Thanks, that's a great idea!
    You can always introduce yourself at local Physical Therapy practices as well for patients leaving and being recommended to join a gym. Just throwing ya some ideas that made a huge difference for me.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

10. Congrads!!!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. you guys are my final decision on gear
    By burymestanding in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 11:37 AM
  2. My final review of CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix
    By JBlaze in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 08:01 PM
  3. Final Exam
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 03:44 PM
  4. This cycle should ROCK - my final plan!
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 02:35 PM