Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Appears he had a heart attack when he got home post-training. Whatever you think about his past views on gear, he was a loving family man and genuinely seemed to care for others.

RIP big guy. I didn’t know you personally, but you will be very missed. I always appreciated your desire to honestly share knowledge & experiences to help others: it exemplified the values of this forum.

Here is the Go Fund Me for any wishing to help his family in their time of need:

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, people in kidney failure accumulate potassium in the blood. Once the potassium gets high enough you get a fatal arrhythmia (aka heart attack) and any fluid overload certainly won't help things. But this guy was doing so many strange things I just feel bad for his family. 29 is way too young.
Let’s try to keep comments respectful & positive, please.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, people in kidney failure accumulate potassium in the blood. Once the potassium gets high enough you get a fatal arrhythmia (aka heart attack) and any fluid overload certainly won't help things. But this guy was doing so many strange things I just feel bad for his family. 29 is way too young. We all make mistakes.
starscream seriously? smdh!!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sh*t , wasn’t expecting to wake up to this . Rip

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s always sad to hear about things like this. RIP Bostin.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn’t that who ZOO works closely with? Never knew much about him, but that’s stupidly young to go. Condolences.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i didn't know anything about him but he seems highly regarded...29 is way to young-condolences to his family🙏

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is there a GoFundMe maybe I'll send some money to his family?
I haven’t heard of one yet or been able to find it when searching.

Isn’t that who ZOO works closely with? Never knew much about him, but that’s stupidly young to go. Condolences.
He did coach Zoo on his last prep diet for sure, and his likeness is on the new Juice Daddy tubs - named after him as well.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t heard of one yet or been able to find it when searching.

He did coach Zoo on his last prep diet for sure, and his likeness is on the new Juice Daddy tubs - named after him as well.
Zoo did say he was hoping to continue offering Juice Daddy to help as well.
Seemed like such a good dude, that even though he was so busy would still take time help others. Praying for his family, friends, and Zoo as they were obviously very close.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is. Zoo made another thread about starting a Go Fund Me for Bostin’s family.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RIP Bostin...

He hasn’t made one. I misread it. He requested if one is made for people to donate.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RIP

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OMG I just watched Derek MPMDs video on Bostin Loyd's passing and he used it as an opportunity to promote TRT as a safer alternative to what Bostin did and reassure TRT patients that they are taking safe doses and won't end up like Bostin. Went on a whole minute rant about it from 4:30 to 5:30.
oh my goodness! (why are you still in here smdh?)

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Really sucks man, I’ve watched everyone of Bostins and Leo and Longevity’s Podcast “Non-Fraudulent Bodybuilding”. Bostin although ya sure quite reckless was definitely a pioneer in the honestly aspect of bodybuilding. He also is quite knowledgeable on the subject, I suggest y’all check out the podcast, great information on there, sucks bostin will no longer be on. RIP

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely way too young to go. RIP!

Toynformer

Awards
I can imagine that Bostin Loyd's passing has left a significant impact on those who followed his journey. It's clear from the tributes that he was not just a bodybuilder but also a family man who cared deeply about others. It's admirable how he shared his experiences and knowledge to help others, reflecting the spirit of community in forums like this. This page for his family is a touching way to support them during this difficult time. Moments like these remind us of how fragile human life can be. I actually had to deal with funerals in my family, and it was very unexpected for us. But I found some low-cost options at https://newrestfunerals.co.uk/. Coz, you know, funerals can be expensive.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 4
Anabolics 14
Supplements 20
General Chat 9