Charity Challenge and Accountability Thread

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Hey boss - any way you can ask them to take PayPal?
    Sorry, I guess they don't have a paypal options. I am not affiliated with them in anyway. I just listen to the morning show every morning while getting ready for work.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Well, it looks like i will end up donating, but this accountability thread has really helped me in keeping my word with what I wrote down. Tomorrow I will try to go for more than 1 rep of 225 lbs bench press. Today I got 365 lbs deadlift, but I would have liked it to be a cleaner PR attempt. I am not sure how much love handles have reduced. I will take some pics probably on Saturday to inspect. Current training log: 4 Weeks Out: Cancun/Hawaii Vacation

Physique Based Goals - reduce love handles completely or at least to a not so pronounced shape!
    Performance Based Goals (1/2) - Bench Press: do more than 1 rep of 225 lbs (I have never done this before) current max is 205lbs
    Performance Based Goals (2/2) - Deadlift: my current deadlift max is at 315 lbs x 2.. I want to be realistic and say that by 8/1/2017 I will do 1rep max 365 lbs.

The Pledge - I will meet the requirements I have made for myself by 8/1/2017, and will have others in the AnabolicMinds community verify I have met my Physique and Performance Based Goals. I will also show documentation supporting at least 80% adherence for any and all Self Accountability goals I set for myself. If I am not able to complete all of these goals by the end date of 8/1/2017 I will either donate $100 or volunteer for a minimum of 4 hours at a charity of my choosing. I will provide documentation of the donation, or volunteering by posting my receipt, or something with the charity letterhead on it stating I volunteered for a minimum of 4 hours.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Well, it looks like i will end up donating, but this accountability thread has really helped me in keeping my word with what I wrote down. Tomorrow I will try to go for more than 1 rep of 225 lbs bench press. Today I got 365 lbs deadlift, but I would have liked it to be a cleaner PR attempt. I am not sure how much love handles have reduced. I will take some pics probably on Saturday to inspect. Current training log: 4 Weeks Out: Cancun/Hawaii Vacation

Physique Based Goals - reduce love handles completely or at least to a not so pronounced shape!
    Performance Based Goals (1/2) - Bench Press: do more than 1 rep of 225 lbs (I have never done this before) current max is 205lbs
    Performance Based Goals (2/2) - Deadlift: my current deadlift max is at 315 lbs x 2.. I want to be realistic and say that by 8/1/2017 I will do 1rep max 365 lbs.

The Pledge - I will meet the requirements I have made for myself by 8/1/2017, and will have others in the AnabolicMinds community verify I have met my Physique and Performance Based Goals. I will also show documentation supporting at least 80% adherence for any and all Self Accountability goals I set for myself. If I am not able to complete all of these goals by the end date of 8/1/2017 I will either donate $100 or volunteer for a minimum of 4 hours at a charity of my choosing. I will provide documentation of the donation, or volunteering by posting my receipt, or something with the charity letterhead on it stating I volunteered for a minimum of 4 hours.
    Awesome, and way to be accountable. I have made a good bit of progress recently on several things. I am happy that even when it became obvious I was not going to be able to meet the goals that I didn't just give it up. Now just waiting for a paycheck to make a donation. Although things are pretty tight right now, I may end up having to volunteer instead which is okay too!
    Current Training Log -

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome, and way to be accountable. I have made a good bit of progress recently on several things. I am happy that even when it became obvious I was not going to be able to meet the goals that I didn't just give it up. Now just waiting for a paycheck to make a donation. Although things are pretty tight right now, I may end up having to volunteer instead which is okay too!
    That's good to hear! Do we have a grace period on donations? I may have to push till next week Friday when i get my paycheck, still not sure.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    That's good to hear! Do we have a grace period on donations? I may have to push till next week Friday when i get my paycheck, still not sure.
    I think we can have 2 weeks to donate and or the end of the month to complete the volunteer work since it has to be arranged. Will give me time to check which option I can do getting one more check in. Expenses keeping the mother in law in the nursing home have kind of depleted things.
    Current Training Log -
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I think we can have 2 weeks to donate and or the end of the month to complete the volunteer work since it has to be arranged. Will give me time to check which option I can do getting one more check in. Expenses keeping the mother in law in the nursing home have kind of depleted things.
    Yeah I'm gonna have to do volunteer work instead of donate. I just got screwed by some local mechanics and ended up paying over $1000 in unneeded parts just to have the problem not fixed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna have to do volunteer work instead of donate. I just got screwed by some local mechanics and ended up paying over $1000 in unneeded parts just to have the problem not fixed.
    Oh ****, this sounds like you are living where I live, LOL!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

8. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Oh ****, this sounds like you are living where I live, LOL!
    Yep lol. Just as hot and humid as well

9. Here is my donation. Thanks again for setting this up and for those of you that got active in here! I want to say I got pretty close to my goals. Body comp making progress, hit my deadlift max, and i made lots of gains on my bench press. Didn't meet my 100% goals but this pushed me to getting as far as possible.
    Name:  IMG_4958.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  374.0 KB

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I hate that crap!!! About to trade my car in to avoid having to deal with that. Must have that warranty!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Here is my donation. Thanks again for setting this up and for those of you that got active in here! I want to say I got pretty close to my goals. Body comp making progress, hit my deadlift max, and i made lots of gains on my bench press. Didn't meet my 100% goals but this pushed me to getting as far as possible.
    Name:  IMG_4958.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  374.0 KB
    Gracias Brother!!!!
    Current Training Log -

11. I decided that with my busy schedule as of right now and the fact my Mother In Law will be home soon that I would not have time to volunteer any time soon. So I decided to go ahead and set this up since I know ALL of my money will go to the needy students rather than to running the charity organization.

Name:  RodRyanCaresBackPack Reciept.JPG
Views: 10
Size:  55.3 KB
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 05:08 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 07:28 PM
  3. LegalGear - CycleShield - Update and Tester Thread
    By LG Sciences in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:26 AM
  4. Another thanx for teh shirt and samples thread...
    By xjsynx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 06:43 PM