Charity Challenge and Accountability Thread

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Im here..!

    Just been busy with work, and also had to move this past month. My AM time has been
    more limited lately, but I'm hoping this challenge will help with that as well. Maybe I will do a log
    I understand that. I had to take a break from AM for a while as well due to work and the holidays.

    You damn well better do a log.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I understand that. I had to take a break from AM for a while as well due to work and the holidays.

    You damn well better do a log.

    You got it bro
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    You got it bro
    By the way, I'm doing another cycle log. Test and Tren with a Dbol starter and Winny finisher.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and say that of I don't reach all 3 goals then I will donate the $100. If I DO, then I will donate 4 hours to the same charity. So either way I'll be giving back.
    @ryane87 and @FireTitan glad to see you guys in here!
    You know it and you too!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    You know it and you too!!
    Have you decided what your goals are going to be?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Have you decided what your goals are going to be?
    First goal.. visible abs!! Im still working on my second goal..Im thinking 405 on bench but havent decided 100% yet
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    First goal.. visible abs!! Im still working on my second goal..Im thinking 405 on bench but havent decided 100% yet
    Fcck yeah! Your on the road to that one. I'm excited to see you get there after all this work.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    ok @MrKlean73 here's my Goals....!

    Physique Based Goals - need to lose 13lbs that I gained in the last year and half 2016.
    I did a cycle of LGD on a cut, and ended up gaining instead of losing, and now Ive really had
    a hard time losing it. Seems like my metabolism is out of whack now.

    Performance Based Goals - Not looking for increase the amount of weight lifted, Ive done
    that in my younger years. Now my performance goals revolve around endurance & flexibility. Im
    really Looking to increase my muscle endurance so that I can workout longer, and add in some
    new training routines that will help me in my other sports related activities that I participate in.

    Self Accountability Goals My diet is pretty on point, but I will hold myself accountable to
    make it to the gym a minimum of 4 times per week. I also will make an effort to start doing at
    least 2 mornings of fasted cardio now that I live in a facility that has its own gym downstairs,
    it will be easier then having to drive to the gym each morning.


    If I don't meet this challenge, I will donate $100 or 4 hours of my time to my favorite non-profit.
    Awesome, for the physique based goal can you put your current weight or the goal weight so we have a measurable number to go off of.

    On the Performance Based Goal - what will you use as a baseline? Do you have some sort of muscular endurance workout you can do now and again at the end to show you how much you have improved. Since muscular endurance maybe something like repeat rounds of 10 Pushup, 5 chin ups, and 135x10 on squats for 60 minutes. Count how many rounds you can do then decide how many more rounds you intend to be able to complete by the end.

    Accountability is basically lift 4 times and do fasted cardio twice a week.

    Just trying to figure a way to make the goals measurable. Obviously does not have to be my suggestions, those are just ideas.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    First goal.. visible abs!! Im still working on my second goal..Im thinking 405 on bench but havent decided 100% yet
    After seeing the 365x1 I think 405 touch and go like you did with the 365. Otherwise I would go for 385x1 with a slight pause at the bottom. It would be more impressive to do the 385 with a slight pause in my opinion and also be safer for you overall.

    As for accountability for you I would pick something nutritional. It seems to be your only thing that slips. You are dead on with getting training done almost religiously.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    After seeing the 365x1 I think 405 touch and go like you did with the 365. Otherwise I would go for 385x1 with a slight pause at the bottom. It would be more impressive to do the 385 with a slight pause in my opinion and also be safer for you overall.

    As for accountability for you I would pick something nutritional. It seems to be your only thing that slips. You are dead on with getting training done almost religiously.
    The training definitely gets done. I have made it into a habit, one of which that really bothers me when "life" gets in the way. But I agree with you whole heartedly. So Im making an amendment to my initial goal. Thanks to you again...
    #1- Visible abs! Ive worked hard to get to where Im at and I am no stranger to hard work..so bumping it up a few more notches wont hurt me!
    #2-Dix my diet. I used to make excuses when I slipped up but thanks to a previous smack in the face by none other than @MrKleen73 Ive taken ownership of my fails...but there is the problem...Im still failing from time to time. So no fails..find the issue and mitigate!!!
    #3-bench press 385lbs WITH a pause at the bottom...that is more impressive to me as well. Much like the guy at the NFL combine that was at the bottom of the charts...watched everyone bench 500+ and then 225......about 50+ reps. It was much more impressive and shot him to the top of the list.
    So there it is...and today is the official start of said goals!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    The training definitely gets done. I have made it into a habit, one of which that really bothers me when "life" gets in the way. But I agree with you whole heartedly. So Im making an amendment to my initial goal. Thanks to you again...
    #1- Visible abs! Ive worked hard to get to where Im at and I am no stranger to hard work..so bumping it up a few more notches wont hurt me!
    #2-Dix my diet. I used to make excuses when I slipped up but thanks to a previous smack in the face by none other than @MrKleen73 Ive taken ownership of my fails...but there is the problem...Im still failing from time to time. So no fails..find the issue and mitigate!!!
    #3-bench press 385lbs WITH a pause at the bottom...that is more impressive to me as well. Much like the guy at the NFL combine that was at the bottom of the charts...watched everyone bench 500+ and then 225......about 50+ reps. It was much more impressive and shot him to the top of the list.
    So there it is...and today is the official start of said goals!
    Agreed. Much more impressive.

    What weight are you sitting at right now? 210ish?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Agreed. Much more impressive.

    What weight are you sitting at right now? 210ish?
    208 this morning!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    208 this morning!
    Fcck yeah! I'm back to 190 today. Tren bumped my weight 5lbs overnight.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Fcck yeah! I'm back to 190 today. Tren bumped my weight 5lbs overnight.
    [email protected]!!! Thats nice!! I think youre going to beat me to 200, Im good with it
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    [email protected]!!! Thats nice!! I think youre going to beat me to 200, Im good with it
    Lol I don't know about that. This cycle is slow and steady. And you, well your a fcckin machine. So....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome, for the physique based goal can you put your current weight or the goal weight so we have a measurable number to go off of.

    On the Performance Based Goal - what will you use as a baseline? Do you have some sort of muscular endurance workout you can do now and again at the end to show you how much you have improved. Since muscular endurance maybe something like repeat rounds of 10 Pushup, 5 chin ups, and 135x10 on squats for 60 minutes. Count how many rounds you can do then decide how many more rounds you intend to be able to complete by the end.

    Accountability is basically lift 4 times and do fasted cardio twice a week.

    Just trying to figure a way to make the goals measurable. Obviously does not have to be my suggestions, those are just ideas.
    Current weight is 173.3lbs

    I will do some baseline measurements this coming week to establish current endurance levels

    I updated my post with my weight.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Physique Based Goals Get my weight to 205 without going over 15% body fat.

    Performance Based Goals Be able to bench 200 for multiple reps consistently..

    Self Accountability Goals Prep food for 1 month consistantly.


    I fccking love this idea. I'm in. I will gladly donate $100 or 4 hour a of my time and show proof.

    Great idea bro! Any ideas on which charity to pick? Ill be choosing ASPCA or something of that nature here.
    I'm gonna change my bench goal to dumbbell press instead. Gonna aim for 75 multiple reps. I tried benching last night and it aggravated my shoulder.

  18. Okay everyone how are you doing on pursuing those goals? I had a good one last night.

    Diet has been on point this week! Some sort of training done each day so far. Also got my first "Chris, you look like you are losing weight, are you dieting again?" Which is awesome, that was just from the last week and a half where I started watching my intake a little closer. However I kept carbs lower than normal for the last 5 days and can see the water weight dropping off.

    Here is a quote of the workout portion of my log. My log is listed in my Signature if anyone wants to follow.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Last night's workout was truly brutal!!!! My legs are already sore, hell they were hurting already when the workout was done.

    Super Set 1 - rest 90 seconds
    Deep SSB Squat - 155x3, 245x3, 295x3, 335x3, 335x3, 335x3, 335x3, 335x3, 335x3
    - done with 1 second pause in bottom and 1 second flex at top
    Squat Jumps - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 - I have to say that after this superset my legs were just TOAST!!!! They hurt already then and I have DOMS now and that normally takes me about 24 hours.

    Super Set 2 - rest 60 seconds
    Hand Stand Push Ups - 8, 5, 5, 4, 5
    - Hell Yeah!!!! I didn't even know if I could do these any more. I used my bar in the rack for balance but tried not to use it much.
    Neutral Grip Ring Pull Ups, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4 - Working back up from injury. Should be able to get 10 on the first set within a month if things go well.

    Complex 1 3 rounds - no rest
    DB Swings x12
    Bent Over Rows x12 each arm
    Battle Ropes 50 reps, 2 movements 25 reps each


    I was supposed to do 5 minutes sled work but my legs were honestly hurting, borderline cramping, and unstable from the squats. I felt something was going to seize up if I kept going. I am probably going to go ahead and get in some other type of cardio or GPP today to make up for it. I may go out at lunch to do it or maybe this evening.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay everyone how are you doing on pursuing those goals? I had a good one last night.

    Diet has been on point this week! Some sort of training done each day so far. Also got my first "Chris, you look like you are losing weight, are you dieting again?" Which is awesome, that was just from the last week and a half where I started watching my intake a little closer. However I kept carbs lower than normal for the last 5 days and can see the water weight dropping off.

    Here is a quote of the workout portion of my log. My log is listed in my Signature if anyone wants to follow.
    Awesome! I am putting about 5 lbs increases per week to my bench and deads. Body wise, not too sure haven't compared. I do need to increase my calories though cuz this week so far has been going rough with strength (due to some family matters i didn't go grocery shopping)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Awesome! I am putting about 5 lbs increases per week to my bench and deads. Body wise, not too sure haven't compared. I do need to increase my calories though cuz this week so far has been going rough with strength (due to some family matters i didn't go grocery shopping)
    Yeah, I know what you mean. We moved my Mother in law into the house to take care of her last month. She has MS so she can't to much of anything on her own, and has about a 3-5 year old mental capacity with serious short term memory loss. So home life has been turned upside down. That entire trip and the few weeks before it preparing for it was a lot of stress eating, and no lifting. So I really needed to do this to recommit and get back to where I need to be. Even last night while I was lifting I felt guilty for not being in there with them. Hell I actually had to stop my workout after my warm up because she had an accident and wet herself all over her clothes. So I had to go in and clean her up and get her in a new diaper and clothes. By the time I got back out I had to start my warm up back over. So yeah things are harder to do now but this challenge has me focused and willing to make the sacrifices to just get things done.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. I'm up to 190 as of yesterday. So I have 15lbs to go. I took a rest day yesterday and ill see where I'm at with the dumbbell press today. I won't be able to start prepping until Friday. But I will be posting pics of each prepped meal when I make it.

  22. Nice showing each prepped meal huh, now that is dedication! Right now meal prep for me is very easy. I have macro ranges to meet for certain times of the day but right now for the most part it is predominantly protein and fats with a nice blast of peri workout carbs. I am not actually trying to cut much weight but to recomp a bit. Either way I want to get cals high enough for muscle memory to have the building blocks for regrowth but also low enough that I am consistently burning some fat.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice showing each prepped meal huh, now that is dedication! Right now meal prep for me is very easy. I have macro ranges to meet for certain times of the day but right now for the most part it is predominantly protein and fats with a nice blast of peri workout carbs. I am not actually trying to cut much weight but to recomp a bit. Either way I want to get cals high enough for muscle memory to have the building blocks for regrowth but also low enough that I am consistently burning some fat.
    Its the best way for me to hold myself accountable. Ill most likely be prepping 3 or 4 days each time.

    I like to load on carbs before my sessions as well. I get sluggish if I don't.

  24. I have 7lbs left to my initial goal weight. I've been strictly sticking to keto. I haven't missed a workout yet (if I have to travel, I might have to switch to bodyweight and bands workout...).
    So I'm still on track.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Its the best way for me to hold myself accountable. Ill most likely be prepping 3 or 4 days each time.

    I like to load on carbs before my sessions as well. I get sluggish if I don't.
    I do as well and if my focus was performance right now I would do so. However with the goal being fat loss I will just continue with aminos until I lean up a bit more. When the focus is more performance based I will add in about 50g of carbs 60-90 minutes before my workout. Right now I want to condition my body to burn the fat for energy first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    I have 7lbs left to my initial goal weight. I've been strictly sticking to keto. I haven't missed a workout yet (if I have to travel, I might have to switch to bodyweight and bands workout...).
    So I'm still on track.
    Well done!!!! Yeah but those bodyweight and band workouts can be awesome!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 05:08 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 07:28 PM
  3. LegalGear - CycleShield - Update and Tester Thread
    By LG Sciences in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:26 AM
  4. Another thanx for teh shirt and samples thread...
    By xjsynx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Log in
Log in