BennyMagoo's Training Log

Page 11 of 22 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Mon 2nd July Bench Power w2m2
    122.5kg for 5x3, last set:
    https://youtu.be/Ia5FEIf73m8
    Afterwards I did some hang snatches and behind the neck presses.


  2. Wed 4th July skwaats w2m2
    Worked up to 140kgx5, and 150kg for 2x5. Hips still tight AF from deads, and something felt off in my back so I pulled the pin after 3 sets. Frustrated AF.
    •   
       


  3. After a big poo i did some snatch work and got a nice, satisying loud pop from my SI which completely alleviated my back weirdness.

  4. And then I reracked on the squat rack and rage squatted 140kg for 12reps. Got my volume.

  5. Woops forgot to hit post on yesterday's log...did a chesty tri pumpbworkout:
    Incline BP 80kg 4x5 85kgx5
    27.5kg DBpress : 60kg BB benchpress supersets for 10:6 x3 and 8:5 x2
    Rope cable tri pushdown dropsets
    Bar cable tri pushdown dropsets
    •   
       


  6. Fri 6th July Back and bis
    Wide grip 10kg pullups 5x5
    Parallel grip 10kg pullups 5x5
    Preacher dropsets with 35kg x8, 25kg x8, 20kg x8 for 3 sets then 40kgx6, 25kgx8, 20kgx8 for 2 sets
    17.5kg seated DB curls neutral to supine grip for 5x6
    BW chinup 5x7

    Started dosing my MK preworkout and the pumps and hunger are off the charts.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Fri 6th July Back and bis
    Wide grip 10kg pullups 5x5
    Parallel grip 10kg pullups 5x5
    Preacher dropsets with 35kg x8, 25kg x8, 20kg x8 for 3 sets then 40kgx6, 25kgx8, 20kgx8 for 2 sets
    17.5kg seated DB curls neutral to supine grip for 5x6
    BW chinup 5x7

    Started dosing my MK preworkout and the pumps and hunger are off the charts.
    Progress on pull ups! Nice!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  8. Sat 7th July deads:
    Random session as I am supposed to be working right now. Started at midnight but canned it when we reslised our supplier had fugged up.
    Anyway, wanted to hit 220kg for 5x5 but its not going to happen. Instead, this:
    180kgx5,220kgx4, 220kgx1, 260kgx1, 260kg fail, 250kg fail wtf, 240kg fail. Think my upper back is fatigued because i can feel hips driving up away from shoulders, pulling my back apart, so fug this im canning it.

  9. Did some snatch work after deads. I have been doing yhis every day, working with 40kg keeping small sets with high frequency to mitigate fatigue while working on technique and mobility. Heres where I am at:
    https://youtu.be/mdsBVqP5KZc

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Progress on pull ups! Nice!
    Thanks HGP!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Did some snatch work after deads. I have been doing yhis every day, working with 40kg keeping small sets with high frequency to mitigate fatigue while working on technique and mobility. Heres where I am at:
    https://youtu.be/mdsBVqP5KZc
    That looks like real power lifting to me! Something I don't see in my gym. Well done!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Did some snatch work after deads. I have been doing yhis every day, working with 40kg keeping small sets with high frequency to mitigate fatigue while working on technique and mobility. Heres where I am at:
    https://youtu.be/mdsBVqP5KZc
    Nice mate, must remind my training partner to teach me the oly lifts.....definitely something I’d like to get semi competent at.

    Your snatch looks pretty solid form wise there bro

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    That looks like real power lifting to me! Something I don't see in my gym. Well done!
    Thanks HGP. I have always wanted to be able to snatch a decent weight but only recently has my shoulder allowed me to train it regularly. It's so much fun because every rep is unpredictable.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Nice mate, must remind my training partner to teach me the oly lifts.....definitely something Id like to get semi competent at.

    Your snatch looks pretty solid form wise there bro
    Thanks mate! My second pull really sucks and you can see on some of the OH squat reps I really struggle to stabilise 40kg to depth. But i am definitely progressing with my technique since starting this regime a couple weeks ago. Also noticing some benefits from squatting every day - hips and knees are getting less crackly.

  15. Bugger...missing log, fail bench power sesh:
    122.5kg for 3x3, 125kg for 2, 2, 2 (misgrooved in 4th working set and never recovered)
    Snatch work 40kg: behind the neck push press for 15,14,12,12,10; OH catch for 3x5; hang snatch 4x5

  16. Wed 11th July Skwaaats 5x5:
    Using a much wider grip (similar to OH catch starting position) and finding it MUCH easier on the hips in a wider foot position. Hit: 140kgx5, 150kg 3x5, 140kg 2x5. 3rd working set:
    https://youtu.be/arn_PwuLin8
    Finished up we ith some BW pullups 5x6, hammy curls 5x12, 40kg snatch complex: snatch, OH catchx5, hsng snatchx5

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Wed 11th July Skwaaats 5x5:
    Using a much wider grip (similar to OH catch starting position) and finding it MUCH easier on the hips in a wider foot position. Hit: 140kgx5, 150kg 3x5, 140kg 2x5. 3rd working set:
    https://youtu.be/arn_PwuLin8
    Finished up we ith some BW pullups 5x6, hammy curls 5x12, 40kg snatch complex: snatch, OH catchx5, hsng snatchx5
    Squat looks strong bro

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Squat looks strong bro
    Thanks bro. I am shattered now.

  19. Thurs 12th July, Back & bis:
    Wide grip BW pullup 5x6
    Parallel grip BW pullups 5x6
    Preacher dropsets with 40kg, 25kg, 20kg: for 8,8,8; 8,7,8; 8,8,8; 7,8,8; 5,6,7 awesome
    Eeated db curls 17.5kg for 5,4 then 15kg for 3x8 bis are gassed
    Seated row machine 80kg each side for 3x8

  20. Fri 13th July
    Nearly run over in the carpark this morning walking from my car to the gym. It was one of the am regs, a skinny little dickhead with a BMW. I saw him in the changerooms and he didnt even apologise. Walking out of the changerooms I noticed his keys on the couch with his bag & towel, so I threw them down the fire escape hehe. So far, I dont think he has noticed hahaha.

  21. Push volume bro workout:
    Incline bench 80kg 3x5, 82.5kg 2x5
    30kg db press: 65kg benchpress supersets for 8:6; 10:5; 9:5, 8:5, 7:4
    Rope tri cable dropsets
    Bar tri cable dropsets
    Bench dip 5x25

  22. Dammit, lost my log.

    Lots of pullups and snatchy stuff.

    Feel like crap, workex 18hrs on saturday and everything feels jacked up. Mobility is terible, im fuging irritable, and i feel weak.

    Awesome sesh lol.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Dammit, lost my log.

    Lots of pullups and snatchy stuff.

    Feel like crap, workex 18hrs on saturday and everything feels jacked up. Mobility is terible, im fuging irritable, and i feel weak.

    Awesome sesh lol.
    That means you are a human after all, LOL. We all have those days.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  24. Wed 18th July bench deload:
    Mil press 60kg 5x3
    Benchpress 60kg 5x3
    Triceps stuff
    External rotation stuff
    Lat pullupds.

    Really CBF at the moment, even though I am getting fat (I am constantly craving carbs).

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Wed 18th July bench deload:
    Mil press 60kg 5x3
    Benchpress 60kg 5x3
    Triceps stuff
    External rotation stuff
    Lat pullupds.

    Really CBF at the moment, even though I am getting fat (I am constantly craving carbs).
    Great work! Love the squat video earlier in the thread! Subbed for inspiration!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 01:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 10:18 AM
  4. Multiple training logs
    By bulkmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 03:12 PM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 03:16 AM
Log in
Log in