Workout on ph

Blaze298

Awards
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can give me ideas on a good routine while on MSten I will start in two weeks and would like to gather info on people who used this and what routine worked great while on cycle any positive feedback is appreciated

JG93

JG93

Awards
Routines are more Vader on what you are looking for.
If you have a good routine, start increasing your lifts, or reps.
If you don't have a routine, now is a time to really get one down!
Arnold has "Arnold blueprint to cut or bulk" you can check that one out.

MCM80

Awards
There is no magical workout that is best for a cycle. What are your goals? Strength, size, fat loss? You are going to recover faster, so if you are someone who does a 3 or 4 times a week plan bump it up a day or two. Look into something like DC, but really, keep it basic, and use what has worked in the past. Heavy compounds, targeted isolation, all while bumping up the intensity. The key is to push yourself more. Add on a 5 or 10lb plate to what you were doing before, if it feels light add more. Remember that the Msten doesn't kick in right away so don't go crazy week one and burn yourself out or injure yourself.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. With an upcoming cycle of my own im curious to what other responses may come in

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No one can tell you what program will work. Programs don't work with a particular compound, they work with a person and a diet. The ph just magnifies the results of the rest.

Whatever has worked best for you in the past, that's the program to run. If you don't know what works for you without a ph, you need to figure that out before your cycle starts, otherwise you're not getting the most out of the cycle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one can tell you what program will work. Programs don't work with a particular compound, they work with a person and a diet. The ph just magnifies the results of the rest.

Whatever has worked best for you in the past, that's the program to run. If you don't know what works for you without a ph, you need to figure that out before your cycle starts, otherwise you're not getting the most out of the cycle.
Ya chances are if you dont know what program you should run on cycle you might want to reconsider running a cycle.