People that lie about their results. Personal training.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I swear to ****in god I don't really know where to start. I mean wtf. So today I'm On Facebook and come across a former friend who kept posting updates on my fitness pal about their weight loss. We had a falling out and ever since that happened they kept saying how they lost 90 pounds. We used to workout together and they were trying so hard to lose weight but couldn't because their diet was poor. And I used to preach to them about it and they always wanted to prove me wrong proclaiming that their way would work. So I run into them today and they look the same as they did when we used to hang out. Why oh why do people feel the need to lie? This person even had people telling me "oh you should see all the weight they lost since you stopped talking to them." Why the need to try to bs me so I feel bad for not being their friend anymore?? Like that's really gonna make me feel guilty if I believe that bs story.

Well dumb **** I just saw them and they haven't done ****. This is my rant for the day. It just bothers me when people lie about their personal health like I'm too stupid to find out the truth.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Government corruption, poverty, false flags, high taxes, crime

So much more to worry about.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Save the bs for someone else is what I want to tell them. This is just like those people who say they can bench 350 and really bench 155 for 8 reps.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still a fat a**. I just take good angled pictures. :truth:

Fcuk FB. Stay off that mess. AMstagram is the only real social media.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Save the bs for someone else is what I want to tell them. This is just like those people who say they can bench 350 and really bench 155 for 8 reps.
So actually that dude is selling himself short, since he can bench 1240.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why should they have to prove themselves to you at all?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Guys always tell me they used to squat 800lbs. I just chuckle

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I swear to ****in god I don't really know where to start. I mean wtf. So today I'm On Facebook and come across a former friend who kept posting updates on my fitness pal about their weight loss. We had a falling out and ever since that happened they kept saying how they lost 90 pounds. We used to workout together and they were trying so hard to lose weight but couldn't because their diet was poor. And I used to preach to them about it and they always wanted to prove me wrong proclaiming that their way would work. So I run into them today and they look the same as they did when we used to hang out. Why oh why do people feel the need to lie? This person even had people telling me "oh you should see all the weight they lost since you stopped talking to them." Why the need to try to bs me so I feel bad for not being their friend anymore?? Like that's really gonna make me feel guilty if I believe that bs story.

Well dumb **** I just saw them and they haven't done ****. This is my rant for the day. It just bothers me when people lie about their personal health like I'm too stupid to find out the truth.
There's usually a profitable motive behind most of these lies "It took me 30 days to go from this to this by taking Super Supp 6900000!" When really it's not the ame person, photoshopped, took way longer and /or they used a **** load or even a small amount of performance enhancing drugs to get their. 99 percent of YouTube transformations are steroid induced transformations with the hope of being recognized and to get advertisements, etc