Training, is it key to have th perfect plan?

Monk3y303

Awards
Hi, question on my mind is how much of body building is reliant on the perfect training regime, as loong as ur lifting heavy and gettin enough stimulation right?

At current I do a 5 day split using a plan I got off bb.com called (3 s training)
Combines strength, size, shock
Its quite high volume. First exercise or 2 os strength 4-6 reps. Next exercises 10-12. Then super sets etc for shock, . And I seem to be gettin stronger each week. But ive also read these splits arnt ideal if natural etc etc, so is it really that important u need to scrutanise every thing? Am I guna benefit much more from maybe goin to push pull routine? or a 3/4day split?

PILL

Awards
Just do what actually gets you to hit the GYM and train. A routine comprised of a balanced amount of compound exercises in normal rep ranges is all you need.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Planning is the key to everything. Piss-poor planning = poor performance.

Plan your training correctly, plan your diet correctly, plan your sleep/recovery correctly. And always remember to have fun while you're at it.

Monk3y303

Awards
Well this is exactly it. My training is on point, my diet 90% perfect, and Im absolutely loving my routine. Constantly gettim stronger, and destroys my muscles every time... Check is it out 3s training on bb.com

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say if you're recovering fine then stick with it!! If you're still not fully recovered by the next time you have to hit that body part, then it might be too much.