Favorite Mens Gym Pants During Training?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I am a guy who prefers pants when working out, even on leg day.

Curious to hear what pants other people use and love during their workouts? I don't like skin tight stuff, but just athletic pants.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I like ether like Lenin pants or like the warm up type pants that Adidas makes personally

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta wear shorts in the Summer. It's way too hot. I just wear the shorts I already have, they don't have holes in them or rips in them yet so they are still good. Personally I could care less who makes them, the only purpose they serve is to cover me up. When I need new ones I just get whatever is on sale at Wal-Mart.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
I like nike or addidas running shorts on men when they train. It looks good and short but not too short that its rude lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm a pants on everything but leg day kind of guy. I like the extra sweat I get from being hotter.

I have a pair of reeboks that are nice, warmup style, loose fitting. Can't stand those jogging type that get skinny in the ankles.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Can I just add anything by gym shark looks good too! I spotted 1 today and 2 last week, all very nice designs :)

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Polyester shorts that wont tug on my hairy legs on squat day..smooth as butter!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Converse or adidas joggers. Hella comfy and don't stick.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I gotta wear shorts in the Summer. It's way too hot. I just wear the shorts I already have, they don't have holes in them or rips in them yet so they are still good. Personally I could care less who makes them, the only purpose they serve is to cover me up. When I need new ones I just get whatever is on sale at Wal-Mart.
AND 1's sold at walmart I have like 3 pairs of them!

ewok53

Awards
Cotton champions are pretty loose but look good.
I've recently purchased some clones of gymshark luxe fitted bottoms and I like them a lot. They used cheaper material so its a lot thinner and not as tight as the genuine pairs of gymshark bottoms that I once wore. And they are $40 dollars cheaper a piece ($7), if you can find them :p

ewok53

Awards
Yep I'll PM

Wait.. I don't think I can PM yet.. PM me if you didnt get anything.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I tend to just use Adidas jogging pants. I also prefer pants because I wear them almost exclusively unless I am running outside and the temperature is over 90F.