Brand new routine, but its Saturday

HailState

HailState

Awards
Good morning,

Like most people motivated by the beginning of a new year to get back into shape, I joined a gym. I'm not a beginner, but I've taken a very long break from the gym so I definitely look the part. My question is what do I do about being so ready to start my journey, but I'd much rather start it all on a fresh Monday. I thought maybe go and do strictly cardio for today and tomorrow, but I'm not sure. I'd love to start weight training, but like I said, it just feels better starting on a Monday. Any suggestions? Should I just wait until Monday? Start today?

Thanks!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just start today. Get the soreness out of the way. No reason to fuk around waiting. Do it.....Do it.

HailState

HailState

Awards
Took the advice. Just now finished the workout! Thanks! Much more productive Saturday!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Took the advice. Just now finished the workout! Thanks! Much more productive Saturday!
start up a workout log for the new year!

HailState

HailState

Awards
I have started the log as well as tracking what I eat. There's a lot of work to be done in order to achieve what I want, but it goes back to the saying,"If it were easy, everyone would do it."