Lukehayd's road to reclamation!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Some pics from today. Was kinda shaky so they're a little blurry. And then a pic of my back from a couple weeks ago.

Name:  14042536430132.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  141.6 KB

Name:  14042535851371.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  100.7 KB

Name:  14027219561880.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  50.4 KB
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

2. Solid back bro!!!
    Its like backception with you taking a picture of a reflection of you taking a picture of your back showing an image of you taking a picture of the reflection of your back!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   

3. So prior obligations and wheat harvest have had me rather busy. Finally got back to the gym today to hit the chest.

Flat bench:
    135×10, 185×5, 225×5, 245×1, 185×10, 135×15

Rotating DB press:
    35×10, 50×10, 55×10, 65×5, 75×5

DB pullovers:
    45×10, 55×10, 65×5, 75×5×2

High cable flies:
    50×10, 60×10, 70×10, 90×5, 100×5

Low cable flies:
    60×10×3, 70×10×2

Pump is painful right now but it feels soooooo good!!
    BPS Rep

4. Good work luke! Looks like a solid chest session. The rotating flyes, what exactly is that lolol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Good work luke! Looks like a solid chest session. The rotating flyes, what exactly is that lolol
    Lol! Ooops,rotating DB press, not flies. Rotate the DB during the lift.
    BPS Rep

6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Lol! Ooops,rotating DB press, not flies. Rotate the DB during the lift.
    Gotcha.

7. Luke Are you a farmer?
    SNS REP

8. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Luke Are you a farmer?
    Nope, I build timber frame houses. Father-in-law is a farmer/rancher. I just try to help out when my job allows. My wife almost always helps with harvest.

This is a pic of a house we did (I'm in the blue shirt).

Name:  14048745849210.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  224.5 KB
    BPS Rep

9. Awesome looking house!

10. That is gorgeous! I've got a soft spot for timber homes.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com
    •   

11. THat house looks awesome!

12. Come build me a house lol

13. Super sick man! My mom Used to sell for Tennessee log homes they specialized in putting together kits for Timber frame and log homes. I would take one of those over any of these "McMansions" any day!
    SNS REP

14. McCrew, I remember you asking about poocah but I can't remember which thread. Anyways, she was spotted today on Kat's log. So she's still lurking.

15. That house is not only bad ass, but i bet you could get a workout in everyday doing timber houses like that!

16. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Super sick man! My mom Used to sell for Tennessee log homes they specialized in putting together kits for Timber frame and log homes. I would take one of those over any of these "McMansions" any day!
    Speaking of mansions, did you hear about the one for sale in Tx.? It's 50k sq. ft with a 10k sq ft deck. It sits on 70 acres and has it's own private lake. The guy selling it is the owner of, get this, Dollar General!
    BPS Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    That is gorgeous! I've got a soft spot for timber homes.
    Well we have some big hard wood we can fill your soft spot with.........

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Come build me a house lol
    Any time you come up with the money, we can make it happen. We actually have quite a bunch that we put up around KC, Mo. A couple weeks ago we put one up in Richmond, Mo. (Well close to there in the country)

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    That house is not only bad ass, but i bet you could get a workout in everyday doing timber houses like that!
    Pretty much every day!
    BPS Rep

18. Back/shoulders today

Iso lateral pulldowns:
    45×10, 55×10, 70×10, 80×5, 90×5, 100×3

Reverse DB flies:
    35×10, 40×10, 45×10, 50×5×2

Front & lateral DB raises:
    20×10, 25×10, 30×5, 35×5×2

DB shrugs:
    55×10, 65×10, 75×10, 80×10, 90×5

Upright rows (low cable):
    70×10, 80×10, 90×10, 110×10, 140×5

One arm pullbacks (high pulley):
    50×10, 60×10, 70×10, 90×10, 100×6

Fin!!
    BPS Rep

19. Strong shoulder day Luke!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Speaking of mansions, did you hear about the one for sale in Tx.? It's 50k sq. ft with a 10k sq ft deck. It sits on 70 acres and has it's own private lake. The guy selling it is the owner of, get this, Dollar General!
    Thats a lot of spider rings, solo air fresheners and last years calendars
    SNS REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Strong shoulder day Luke!
    Thanks. I definitely felt it the next day. Today my back is slightly out between my shoulder blades and can't get it to realign. Made going into the big city with the girls (my wife, her 19 yo sis & our 4 yo daughter) to go shopping even more aggravating. I hate the rudeness of city drivers and my temperature starts getting hot.
    BPS Rep

22. I get that way sometimes too. I can't stand going downtown but have to almost every day.
    FINAFLEX REP

23. Look what I found....you've been invaded now! Great log so far- workouts and pics! That's an awesome house!!!!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

24. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Look what I found....you've been invaded now! Great log so far- workouts and pics! That's an awesome house!!!!!
    Well there goes the neighborhood!
    BPS Rep

25. On the road to put up another house. Been super busy with work, side projects and family stuff lately. Had an appointment with a client yesterday after work for another side project so no gym time yesterday.

Here's a pic of my last side project. Some of you "Dr. Who" fans might recognize it.

Name:  14054200237090.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  150.5 KB

Name:  14054201337311.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  142.9 KB

I told them that they could paint it themselves and it'd be cheaper so they went that route.
    BPS Rep

26. Nice job on the cabinet.
    FINAFLEX REP

27. That's a cool a$$ cabinet...

28. Wow that's beautiful!! Very good craftsmanship!! Nothing like the beauty and quality of hand made furniture! Great job!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

29. Luke's a wizard with wood

30. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Luke's a wizard with wood
    How do you think he got the job with IF?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 11:35 AM
  2. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 12:03 AM
  3. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 06:56 PM
  4. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 02:06 AM
  5. Npc: The Road To Ifbb Pro Status
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 03:49 AM