Workout Routine for Mass/Strenght?
- 11-29-2013, 01:42 PM
- 11-29-2013, 02:37 PM
fork lifts and spoon curls. with consistent lifting to concentric failure matter the rep range and plenty of sleep.you can call me "ozzie" for short.
- 11-29-2013, 02:39 PM
11-30-2013, 12:31 PM
Depending on your experience level, I would suggest 5/3/1. If you are a beginner, then follow one of the great beginning programs like Starting Strength.
11-30-2013, 12:55 PM
I responded in your other thread. You mentioned there hypertrophy and you mention here-strength.
WSB4SB (Joe DeFranco's Westside Barbell for Skinny Bastards)
Google search. Purchase the E-Books. It will be the best $25 you invested in. Do you play sports?
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rochabp in forum Training ForumReplies: 38Last Post: 10-22-2011, 08:50 AM
- By AFatBlindMan in forum BulkingReplies: 8Last Post: 06-27-2008, 12:31 AM
- By delsolrob in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:16 AM
- By WebDesigner in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-02-2007, 11:56 PM
- By Mulletsoldier in forum Training ForumReplies: 88Last Post: 02-20-2006, 07:55 PM