Training

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Whenever you can, not much in the way of optimizing this, I am used to PM workouts now but did morning workouts previously.

Whether or not you like to train fasted may be a factor here

oasis3266

Awards
Yes i generally train at 6.30am before work for my weight sessions , and i workout on a pre workout plus a small bowl of porride, is this still healthy and should i still see some good gains?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You will note no differrnce in gains as long as you get the workout in and hut it hard. Having a morning workout is great for fatloss/staying lean training after an overnight fast. Just make sure to have a good sized breakfast after

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love working out in the morning before work, gives me a good kick start to the day. No matter when you lift if you want to see good gains you need to work hard and eat enough to facilitate those gains.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Just a little calorie free caffeine in the morning and I'm ready to do some lifting .....I actual prefer fasted lifting except I do get more vascular working out in the evening after eating all day.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like training in the mornings after I get my first meal in. I just have more energy and feel great the rest of the day.

If I work a whole shift (12+ hours normally) I just don't have the drive like I do when I'm well rested.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to start training in the 5pm to 7pm window. Just a preference for me. Really a matter of when is best for you.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
this has been researched and they found with elite athletes the afternoon is optimal, followed by early evening.

for the other 99.9% of the population anytime that you are consistent and hitting it hard is what is best for you.this has been researched and they found with elite athletes the afternoon is optimal, followed by early evening.

for the other 99.9% of the population anytime that you are consistent and hitting it hard is what is best for you.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I read awhile back between 2 and 3 o'clock is when people are at their strongest but idk, I still like AM workouts.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I read awhile back between 2 and 3 o'clock is when people are at their strongest but idk, I still like AM workouts.
thats also around the time gyms get PACKED full of *******s that curl in the squat rack, quarter rep everything, and ab gaze in the mirror. ill stick to AM workouts too

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
In the morning before work for me. It really doesn't matter though, as long as you fit it in your day.

paolo78

Awards
It's am for me all the way
Get in and get out
No lack of gains, provided good diet throughout the day.