Help with injury

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Has anyone ever had a pain in between your shoulder blade after dead lifting? I had to quit cause it hurt so bad to pick absolutely anything up. Should I take some time off?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Has anyone ever had a pain in between your shoulder blade after dead lifting? I had to quit cause it hurt so bad to pick absolutely anything up. Should I take some time off?

I get that occasionally also, but don't think its from deadlifting. For me it's on the left side closer to the middle of my back. It's actually been bothering me the last two days. I think it might actually be from sleeping on it wrong or sitting wrong. So maybe not the same thing, but similar. It usually goes away after a day of rest or two. Actually have been to the doctor for this issue and they found nothing wrong.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You jinxed me!. Now I gotta take some time off!. Except my pain is strange because it get particularly bad after eating. Felt so bad today almost like I had to puke. Hopefully it goes away on its own.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
i only get that pain when i do heavy Medow Rows......to me it means im working a muscle thats not been touched in awhile.......get a foam roaller and just roll yourself out, that will help tons