Bobo's newest client

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
As a Christmas present my father signed me up for :box: Bobo's Muscle Building Program! I am very excited to see what Bobo can do for me as my gains have plateaud for quite some time now. Once I receive the program I will start a very detailed log on this forum with before/after pictures.

taffer

Awards
what a great present, maybe i'll ask for a clown for my b'day, i hope he has some good magical acts :D
when i get my schedule together, i'd like give the muscle building program a go, i dont wanna do it unless i know my hours 100% so i dont waste time or money!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You definitely already have a very good start.

Best of luck and I look forward to seeing your updates.

I am sure you already know but you are in VERY capable hands so have confidence in your trainer AND in yourself.

CROWLER

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
dude you should do wickedly good with bobos help, you already look ripped to shi#!!!
good luck i too will get his help someday. what kind of gains are you looking for if you dont mind me asking?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
solid foundation u have there should be interesting what dosage did u run the m5aa at?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
dude you should do wickedly good with bobos help, you already look ripped to shi#!!!
good luck i too will get his help someday. what kind of gains are you looking for if you dont mind me asking?
I was once 195 lbs... I'm now 170. I would like to get back up to 180 within the first 2 months of this program, and 185 by the end of my bulking phase (2 months after that). After this I will be purchasing the deluxe weightloss program to get shredded :)

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
solid foundation u have there should be interesting what dosage did u run the m5aa at?
Ran it at 30mg the first week, 40 the 2nd, 50 the 3rd, and 100 the 4th. It made me a bit leaner and I gained strength, almost all of which I have kept.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was once 195 lbs... I'm now 170. I would like to get back up to 180 within the first 2 months of this program, and 185 by the end of my bulking phase (2 months after that). After this I will be purchasing the deluxe weightloss program to get shredded :)
Uh oh... pressure is on.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I have received Bobo's Muscle Building Program and I am beginning the diet / training starting today. Here are my stats:

Weight (1/4/05): 171 lbs
Height: 5'11"
Lifting Experience: 5 years
Body Fat %: ~12% (never actually measured. look at the pics above and judge for yourself)
Goal: 180 lbs in 2 months, 185 in 4 with minimal fat gain

I will be watching my weight daily and I will try to update this thread as often as possible. I will also take pictures every 2 weeks or so.

Bobo was very professional and delivered the program as promised (it was a day early!). He spent a good hour talking to me initially getting my stats and explaining the diet to me. He also gave me supplement recommendations which I may or may not be doing due to my budget. His program is very well laid out and easy to understand. The diet isn't as bad as I've heard others say, although I am used to eating a monotonous diet. It is a LOT more food then I’m used to eating though, and I have a feeling that I will never be hungry at any point in the day. I’m sick of wasting my time trying fad diets, miracle supplements, and crappy workout routines. I feel the money spent on Bobo’s service is worth every penny and I will recommend him to everyone I know.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with it man. You should do well. Looking good already BTW...

tattoopierced1

just a question, but how much $$ are you supposed to spend on supplements? I am looking at his program as well but want to have some extra cash on hand so I can buy the supps i need.....

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
It's not too much... If you buy it at the right places I'm sure you could keep it under $100.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a question, but how much $$ are you supposed to spend on supplements? I am looking at his program as well but want to have some extra cash on hand so I can buy the supps i need.....

You are not required to buy any supplements at all. This is entirely up to you. THe only requirements are certain vitamins. Other than that, the option to use supps is up to you.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
thats cool...I could do $100 for the supps.
If I were you, I would do the program without supps. You might be suprised at what you can accomplish when you get your **** together. Supps should only be used after training and nutrition are in order.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If I were you, I would do the program without supps. You might be suprised at what you can accomplish when you get your **** together. Supps should only be used after training and nutrition are in order.
I agree with that. You should see excellent gains on Bobo's program without the aid of supplementation.

sawastea

Awards
You already have a great start. You'll be a ripped MOFO at 185!

Good luck

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't think I will be purchasing any of the supplements that Bobo recommends because we are on a pretty tight budget. I have leftover prolab creatine that I will use up and ON 100% whey, but besides that it will be all food.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did his weight loss program, still on it check sig, and only used the vits and green tea. Only recently was I given the chance to use HEAT. It was worth it, I have lost 31 pounds so far, and I have been all natural for some time. Good luck Ke0ki just stick to the plan, and Bobo will deliver.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
This is my first day on this diet and all I can say is... WOW. This is a TON of food and I am constantly stuffed. I start school on Monday and I'm worried I won't be able to keep up with this. It's funny though because I don't "feel" fat. Usually when I eat my normal diet I am not nearly as full yet I feel much fatter. This could all be in my head though... or maybe I'm overdosing on calories...

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
looking at you I would say you are less than 12%bf, looks more like 8-9% to me.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree, you are less than 12%
8-9 is more like it

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the comments guys :)

I still think I am higher than 8-9%. You also have to remember I am flexed in those pictures... I'll put a relaxed pose up next time.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
This is my first day on this diet and all I can say is... WOW. This is a TON of food and I am constantly stuffed. I start school on Monday and I'm worried I won't be able to keep up with this. It's funny though because I don't "feel" fat. Usually when I eat my normal diet I am not nearly as full yet I feel much fatter. This could all be in my head though... or maybe I'm overdosing on calories...
lol, I wish I felt stuffed, never seems to be enough, suck it up and get it down

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
lol, I wish I felt stuffed, never seems to be enough, suck it up and get it down
I am a true ectomorph so it's hard for me to down a lot of food. Before I started lifting I was skinnier than Bobo. I weighed about 125 lbs. I've made decent progress but I still have trouble eating enough. For me the diet part of this program is much tougher then the training.

btw I just read your training thread... nicely done and awesome work. post some pics!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I still have trouble eating enough. For me the diet part of this program is much tougher then the training
In the battle for hugeness, your most valuble weapon is a FORK! ;)

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I had my 2nd workout so far. Suprisingly I weighed in at 173.5. That's 2.5 lbs in 2 days. At this rate I'm sure I will hit 180 by 2 months, maybe even 185. The workout was great. My biceps and shoulders were burning like never before. My calves were fried as well. They shake when I stand. I honestly have never once had sore calves after a workout until I started Bobo's program. I love this program and training style although I feel like a sissy doing so little weight.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Today was my 5th workout. Weighed in at 175 lbs! that is 4 lbs in 6 days although I'm sure there is some fat accumulation. I am following the diet about 95%. It's hard being because I'm in school fulltime, but I'm trying my best to stick to it. I feel stronger than ever and all my workouts are going great. I will take pictures at the end of these week so you can see my progress.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
About half of that and maybe more is the simple fact your are eating MUCH more whole foods. You don't really gain fat in one week, let alone less than one week.

You are alos retaining some water due to increased carb intake.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
What about muscle in less than one week? I do feel quite a bit stronger. In fact I feel like I'm on a strong androgen cycle without any negative sides. It's amazing how much of a difference the basic fundamentals of bb'ing can make when done correctly.

About half of that and maybe more is the simple fact your are eating MUCH more whole foods. You don't really gain fat in one week, let alone less than one week.

You are alos retaining some water due to increased carb intake.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not much but you creating the environment for optimal growth. Just ride the wave ;)

keith1569

Awards
i def feel for u n havin a bit of troulbe eatin cuase of school..thats my biggest prob..this semester wont be as bad for me thouhg cuase the longest i have classes in a row is 3 hours instead of last semester was for 6 hours in a row hehe..good luck ke0ki

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been on Bobo's program about 10 days. I am still hovering at ~175. I have only missed 1 meal the entire time so I'm pretty much doing exactly what he recommends. Training is also going well and was less painful the 2nd week (although leg day is still unbearable). I have some pictures as promised.

Attachments

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin good! Give me a weight figure this Sunday.

hannibal

Awards
Definitely looking good man.....just think when you do reach your 185 and ripped. You are gonna be sick!

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Worked chest yesterday.. Thought my gains had stalled but weighed in at 175.4. I guess my weight is still moving up. I don't seem to be getting fat either, in fact I might be slimming down some. It's hard to gauge strength gains because of the training style in this program.

rajscorps

Awards
Very inspiring bro! You will be ripped by the end of it all. It's obvious Bobo's programs are very well laid out. Keep posting the pics.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry for not updating for awhile. I've been really busy with school and work.

I was unable to follow my diet this weekend due to being away from home most of the time. The food I ate wasn't terrible, but I also missed a day of training which really irritated me.

Anyhow I weighed in yesterday at 177 lbs. This is the most I've weighed for almost a year. My waist is not any bigger either... it might actually be a tad bit smaller. Unfortunately I did not take waist measurements in the beginning so it's hard to gauge, but my pants do feel a tad bit looser.

My strength is also up. I am able to do 5-15 lbs more weight on just about every exercise. The exercises are also not nearly as painful as they were in the beginning.

I've received 2 comments from people saying I look bigger and my wife asked me if I was taking steroids :) I will post pictures next weekend.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brings a tear to the eye :eek:

:D

tattoopierced1

man, if i could just get rid of my paintball stuff then i'd have Bobo help me out too... i gotta get on that and get some $$...

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Well I completely messed up my diet on Wed. I was able to eat breakfast, but didn't eat until 8-9 hours later and when I finally ate it was pizza only because I was starving and there was nothing else to eat... I managed to get my last meal in but overall it was a terrible day and very discouraging. I weighed in today at 176 :( so I won't be taking pictures again till next weekend.

On a less depressing note my strength has somehow still managed to increase for bicep curls. I started out doing 25's and am now doing 40's.