Compound shoulder exercise
- 03-25-2013, 03:02 PM
- 03-25-2013, 06:13 PM
Try lying on your back. Now, with your thumbs facing upwards bring your arms up over your head and lower them behind you, keeping your elbows close to your ears. Keep your elbows LOCKED. If you cannot put your hands on the floor easily then you have shortness in your pecs and/or lats.
Jason Cholewa, Ph.D., CSCS
03-26-2013, 11:53 AM
ohhh i thought it mean't how your chest looks.. haha.. just did it, easily.. really? some people can't do it?..
04-01-2013, 04:40 PM
been doing benches correctly now! watched "so you think you can bench" series on youtube..
also been doing the strengthening exercises for the shoulders/midtraps and i'm getting less bothered with my right shoulder impingement!
as i\m doing OHPs (which really is a great compound) when i lower the weight below my chin, and start to push it overhead my right shoulder clicks (but doesn't bother the lift). but if i keep it in-line or slightly above my chin everything is fine.
should i keep it above my chin and sacrifice form?
04-02-2013, 10:28 AM
04-02-2013, 01:02 PM
who would've know bodybuilding/weightlifting/strongman would be so taxing to the brain!
most guys think we are just dumba**ess but really it requires alot of research and understanding. next you have to separate science from broscience.. then you've gotta apply what you've learned..
an educated bodybuilder is the one who builds the best bod.
i should have been reading along time ago!
Similar Forum Threads
- By \/\_FIERCE_/\/ in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 05-09-2013, 04:51 PM
- By Joshua86 in forum Training ForumReplies: 27Last Post: 12-22-2008, 07:00 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2007, 09:17 AM
- By The Doberman in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2005, 12:40 PM
- By Bean in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-03-2003, 06:32 PM