Bulking routines

patrick96826

Awards
Looking for some routines to gain size can you guys help me out with some routines for the week ,

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for some routines to gain size can you guys help me out with some routines for the week ,
What have you been doing for workouts?

Generally, to gain more muscle, you'll need to change the routine around to focus on training the muscle in a different way.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Elephant in the room: bulking is more about nutrition than training. There isn't a specific bulking or cutting routine.

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elephant in the room: bulking is more about nutrition than training. There isn't a specific bulking or cutting routine.
Agree, ^
What did Arnold say...
"BBing is 80% nutrition". Well maybe not that high HA HA HA...!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bad joke..I apologize. I was trying to reiterate what the posters before me mentioned about diet. It doesn't matter what training program you're on (to an extent). Gains in mass will be dependent on a caloric surplus and rest.

patrick96826

Awards
It's all good bro I thought there really was a post about eat more that's why I asked what you meant , I do eat a lot but some days I get a ill carried away because my co workers alway bring. Enough donuts and pastries to feed an army and I have a hard time when it comes to junks like today I ate a dozen crispy creams and that wasn't even lunch

disclosed

Awards
how much do you weigh ? and what are your stats ? bench squat military dead ?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Have u ever tracked ur coloric intake? And check out simplyshredded for a workout

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good bro I thought there really was a post about eat more that's why I asked what you meant , I do eat a lot but some days I get a ill carried away because my co workers alway bring. Enough donuts and pastries to feed an army and I have a hard time when it comes to junks like today I ate a dozen crispy creams and that wasn't even lunch

Dude, I hear you but I will tell you what you most likely already know. Good food and not just junk empty calories will go a long way in keeping the intestines and digestive tract clean and have you ability to absorb nutrients better. Getting the most from the foods and perhaps supplements you use.
Nothing wrong with a junk day or may backing off on the weekends, (I gotta do it too) but if you make good eating habits a staple early on, when you get to be middle aged you body will still be thanking you, instead of crying for help.

boogyman

Awards
Add a cheat meal once a week to help with cravings. I have been using my friday night dinner as my cheat. I usually go out with the family, eat whatever I desire, have a couple beers and a dessert. If I am cutting I will eat a little less during the day, if bulking I don't bother even doing that.

The bonus is if you wait a while for a great tasting meal, it tastes so much better.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patrick, sorry to sound harsh but "donuts and pastries to feed an army". I think it's pretty obvious that pastries and donuts are "fat pills" and not real food. If you have a smart phone there are plenty of calorie tracking apps that can help you get a handle on your macros (ie protein/carbs/fat).

For reference, I'm 5'6" and 165 lbs. I need 2400 cals maintenance per day. 1 g/lb protein, 0.5 g/lb fat and the rest carbs. Bulking is about nutrition first and lifting second.