Squats and knees
- 04-14-2005, 05:47 PM
- 04-14-2005, 05:51 PM
plus the looks you get by all the casual lifters when you start unloading endless feet of big ass chains is priceless!
- 04-14-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Alt+F4
04-14-2005, 10:25 PM
Now you know, and knowing is half the battleOriginally Posted by cable626
I was doing this too, and my knees were weak and achey. I started going down far on most of my squats and my knees strengthened exponentially. I feel much better and squatting hurts nothing that it shouldn't.
04-14-2005, 10:32 PM
the only bad part is that i found out the hard way!
it sucks tho cuz none of the trainers said anything to me when i was doing it.
04-14-2005, 10:37 PM
I hate to tell you, it's probably because they didn't know you were doing anything wrong...going to parallel isn't wrong either. It's simply easier on the knees to go ATG.Originally Posted by cable626
Plus, many of these so-called trainers need to keep up with their BBing education
Similar Forum Threads
- By leon187 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2008, 09:36 PM
- By IHateGymMorons in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2004, 07:11 PM
- By Ibench800 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 19Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:47 PM
- By Jcc in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2003, 04:30 PM
- By dbag333 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2003, 04:53 PM