German Volume Training
- 03-10-2013, 09:14 PM
- 03-10-2013, 09:26 PM
- 03-10-2013, 11:01 PM
I apologize if you mentioned this earlier, but did you gain mass from doing this. I'm sure you made great gains in strength. Lastly did you do anything different for post workout supplements. I think I'm going to try this
03-10-2013, 11:43 PM
03-11-2013, 06:55 AM
03-11-2013, 12:12 PM
03-12-2013, 01:54 PM
Did trap bar deadlifts again this morning and added 20 lbs to the bar over previous session. By the 9th set my legs are shaking. I'm on my third week of this gvt program and already noticing changes in bodyfat and muscle mass. The trick is getting over the monotony of doing only one exercise per body part and then actually finishing all 10 sets.
03-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Did 10x10 for barbell squats for about 2 weeks now. I needed to try something new because I have been lagging on legs; and yes I hit them every week I just been getting bored with my routine. I haven't measured but my quads look thicker to the naked eye... 10x10 are great!
03-23-2013, 01:47 AM
I've seen so many variations of this workout. What is the proper one? Supersets? Once a week, twice a week? Can you post your weekly schedule?
03-23-2013, 02:17 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By wardog in forum Training ForumReplies: 70Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:41 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Training ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 11-05-2010, 07:07 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Training ForumReplies: 36Last Post: 03-12-2005, 03:36 PM
- By chessmaster in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 07-01-2004, 03:59 PM
- By AlexParty in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2003, 08:21 PM