Chest workout

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by tony224

im gonna chceck it thanks bro I appreciate your help
    well I wasnt doing it exactly 7 sets and so on but i usually use the last exercise cable flyes on flat/incline bench or crossover to pump up the pecs to blast..and these to exercises work pretty well..I usually do 5-6 sets x 12-20 reps..

2. Guys and what about if I start the chest workout with bench press heavy weight using pyramid method and continue with the other exercises with middle weights and about 8-10 reps and at the end using FST ? Could i repeat this training twice a week or not? or maybe the second training in week wouldnt contain heavy weight benchpress just light weights for about 10-12 reps for each exercise?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tony224
    Guys and what about if I start the chest workout with bench press heavy weight using pyramid method and continue with the other exercises with middle weights and about 8-10 reps and at the end using FST ? Could i repeat this training twice a week or not? or maybe the second training in week wouldnt contain heavy weight benchpress just light weights for about 10-12 reps for each exercise?
    If you are interested in increasing chest size, there are better options than bench press,
    Dumbbell bench, Gironda dips, and hanging ring push ups are all excellent alternatives.
    Might be worth a look.
    Good luck.
    Peace

4. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit

If you are interested in increasing chest size, there are better options than bench press,
    Dumbbell bench, Gironda dips, and hanging ring push ups are all excellent alternatives.
    Might be worth a look.
    Good luck.
    Peace
    looks interesting I have to buy rings and then Im gonna try it thanks dude

5. Dips are so under rated as a mass building chest movement.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    Dips are so under rated as a mass building chest movement.
    I tried to put them into my routine but I dont know if they should be done as a first exercise or the last..and Ive got a feeling I cant do it properly cause I dont feel my pecs after doing dips..they look little bit pumped but i dont know kinda dont fit to me ..but its only matter od time when I completely change my routine for chest I was like that in the past..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP : Lower chest workout !!
    By mdtech123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 09:43 AM
  2. Chest workouts, not getting the chest.
    By Reverin in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 03:40 AM
  3. Chest workout
    By East1600Plus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 10:57 PM
  4. who got a good routine for chest workout
    By TravTriggz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 12:49 PM
  5. Need some help with my chest workout.
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 05:00 AM