- 09-26-2012, 08:02 PM
whats up guys,
so im sure a lot of you guys on here have either been sick lately or are sick currently. I myself have been sick 3 separate times in as little as 6 weeks!! I got seek for 2 weeks then was better for a week, sick for another week, better for 2 days, then i am sick once again!! So heres the thing!! Went to the Doc twice and he gave me the Z Pack twice so i was on antibiotics twice in about a month, not good!! so i went back this last time and told him enough BS and he said that antibiotics are no longer working that its all viral now! But there is some good news to all this...and i feel like a noob for not realizing this earlier!! He said to get....
now i realize that most of you know this by now so im posting this for most of the people like me who let even the basics of being healthy, slip through our minds
Hope this has helped you guys out some!!
now lets drink up and get rid of this S*%& and get our A$$ back in the gym!!
- 09-26-2012, 08:12 PM
- 09-28-2012, 01:49 PM
A bolus one time dose (200 000 IU) of vitamin A is supposed to kill viruses, even mono infection. I heard that from Super Human Radio. Can't remember who the guest was.
09-28-2012, 04:49 PM
10-16-2012, 04:57 AM
drink normal if not more fluids than regular and keep macros same as non sick days. Sucks since you wont have high appetite
10-16-2012, 07:45 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kinggrommet in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2012, 03:03 PM
- By gymaddict20 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 04-06-2010, 03:46 PM
- By CopyCat in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2009, 08:28 PM
- By scb2121 in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 08-11-2009, 11:40 AM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 134Last Post: 03-01-2009, 10:26 AM