being sick!

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
whats up guys,

so im sure a lot of you guys on here have either been sick lately or are sick currently. I myself have been sick 3 separate times in as little as 6 weeks!! I got seek for 2 weeks then was better for a week, sick for another week, better for 2 days, then i am sick once again!! So heres the thing!! Went to the Doc twice and he gave me the Z Pack twice so i was on antibiotics twice in about a month, not good!! so i went back this last time and told him enough BS and he said that antibiotics are no longer working that its all viral now! But there is some good news to all this...and i feel like a noob for not realizing this earlier!! He said to get....

sudaphed
nyquil
vitamin c
Orange Juice
Fish Oil

now i realize that most of you know this by now so im posting this for most of the people like me who let even the basics of being healthy, slip through our minds

Hope this has helped you guys out some!!

now lets drink up and get rid of this S*%& and get our A$$ back in the gym!!

PrimiFit

Awards
A bolus one time dose (200 000 IU) of vitamin A is supposed to kill viruses, even mono infection. I heard that from Super Human Radio. Can't remember who the guest was.

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
A bolus one time dose (200 000 IU) of vitamin A is supposed to kill viruses, even mono infection. I heard that from Super Human Radio. Can't remember who the guest was.
dang! if that's true then where can I get my hands on that much lol

wrathchild281

Awards
drink normal if not more fluids than regular and keep macros same as non sick days. Sucks since you wont have high appetite

PrimiFit

Awards
dang! if that's true then where can I get my hands on that much lol
:D I don't know. I haven't applied this myself, so I have no experience. I guess you should find a strong vit-A supplement and take them like they're candy.