Only if It were legal...

Tmac22314

Awards
Etiquette in the gym is a given, well for most people that is...I wanted to pick a plate up and smash this mother f@ckers head in. I was doing cable front and lateral raises when this pole smoker jumps between me and the other person doing push downs on the other side and attempts to "stretch" on the pull up bars that are located in the middle. Clearly there wasnt enough room and it completely focked up my focus bc all I wanted to do was bash his fckn head in.......sorry had to vent....

Any one else have similar experiences?

wrathchild281

Awards
Etiquette in the gym is a given, well for most people that is...I wanted to pick a plate up and smash this mother f@ckers head in. I was doing cable front and lateral raises when this pole smoker jumps between me and the other person doing push downs on the other side and attempts to "stretch" on the pull up bars that are located in the middle. Clearly there wasnt enough room and it completely focked up my focus bc all I wanted to do was bash his fckn head in.......sorry had to vent....

Are you on Gear? thought roid rage was just a theory..jk i feel you. Typical. My pet peeve is ppl loading up leg presses for quarter reps and leaving it for someone else like they just conquered it and no further work should be done. or deloading half the db rack and leaving them scattered all over the floor like "im done"