Toning up and bulking up.
- 06-13-2012, 04:08 PM
- 06-13-2012, 04:33 PM
bulk = food
tone = no such thing, there's only stronger and weaker. pick a good program and stick with it. patience, patience, patience
- 06-13-2012, 04:59 PM
If you want to recomp, then I recommend that you start experimenting to see what works best for YOUR body (you'll need to know your body very well and how it responds to everything from nutrition to training), adjusting things on a weekly basis dependent on your progress and results from that week. Remember that if your primary goal is to "bulk up", then you WILL gain some bodyfat with it, and even if you recomp, you may still gain some bodyfat, albeit not as much as if you did a "traditional bulk". Gains will also come a lot slower, so you have to be patient.
As with everything, you have to be CONSISTENT in what you do.
If you don't know what you're doing or would rather not bother trying things for yourself, you can always get a trainer to design and create an INDIVIDUALIZE Training Programme AND Nutrition Plan for you that takes into account YOUR SPECIFIC GOALS AND NEEDS.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JudoJosh in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2011, 04:18 PM
- By djrodimus in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2010, 05:29 PM
- By misspugh89 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 29Last Post: 10-18-2009, 09:39 AM
- By Davidlee in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2009, 09:12 PM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2008, 12:49 PM