Cardio while bulking?
- 05-17-2012, 11:13 PM
- 05-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Yeah, you take care of your cardio health. Unless you are going over board with excessive cardio training, there is no reason that you can't bulk too. Hell, I've put on 5-10lbs and kept a 3-4 day a week HIIT program going with heavy lifting numerous times.
05-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Is there any point in doing a low intensity fat burning type? Like fasted cardio in morning or like walking on incline/stairclimber?
05-18-2012, 12:16 AM
That I couldn't speak to- I don't know the meaning of fasting (lol) and I don't like cardio for the sake of cardio. I actually really enjoy HIIT and hill sprints and stair running I am a huge fan of.
05-18-2012, 12:28 AM
05-18-2012, 04:47 AM
I do light 20-30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week fasted in the am to burn fat. Then later in the day after I lift I eat a good bit of simple carbs to build muscle.
05-18-2012, 08:12 AM
05-18-2012, 05:15 PM
You're only going to improve your heart health by "working" your heart like any other muscles.
Improving your health and physique with fasted low intensity cardio is analogous to increasing muscle size lifting 5 lb pink weights
Similar Forum Threads
- By browns1234 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2009, 03:32 PM
- By Matt6969 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-20-2009, 11:03 PM
- By Anabolic Monkey in forum BulkingReplies: 14Last Post: 02-11-2009, 12:59 AM
- By borneagain in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2008, 02:13 PM
- By ohno in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2006, 10:59 PM