- 02-25-2012, 02:43 AM
- 02-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Yes, many. They depend on your level of anaerobic conditioning and muscular conditioning, and also what work you'll be doing in the gym. Too much too soon is asking for a pulled hamstring.
02-25-2012, 05:52 PM
They do more than just sprints but you can look up crossfitendurance.com and get some good stuff. Even if you don't want to do crossfit itself just replace the crossfit workout with your normal lifting.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
Similar Forum Threads
- By onea in forum Workout LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2011, 01:08 AM
- By machine528 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2007, 05:55 PM
- By TheCrownedOne in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2005, 11:29 AM
- By TheCrownedOne in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2005, 10:17 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2003, 12:28 AM